Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
definitely recommend M&M Offroad. PJ is a great builder/fabricator

mine is a 4 seater with 54" width. tons of interior room (more than my s10 had) and is about 116" wb.

not sure I'd change anything other than rear steer.
awesome thats nothing thing i am debating 2 or 4 seater

·
cool story
271 Posts
I'm 6' 2" and fit in the JHF just fine. Make sure you use the seats like we did in AJ's as it'll sit back further in chassis for more leg room. If you go that route I have all the brackets and can customize to get a roller quick. With some basic dimensions I can easily whip out some LS motor mounts that aren't solid mount like the one dude sells ( I am not a solid drivetrain mounting advocate ;) ).

I'm not a huge IBEX fan, its reall big, the hood sits tall and the front tubing wrap is a turn off.

On a side note, I know where this bouncer chassis built by a WOD buggy owner based off his WOD buggy is in IL. He wants $1000 as is.

Attachments

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I'm 6' 2" and fit in the JHF just fine. Make sure you use the seats like we did in AJ's as it'll sit back further in chassis for more leg room. If you go that route I have all the brackets and can customize to get a roller quick. With some basic dimensions I can easily whip out some LS motor mounts that aren't solid mount like the one dude sells ( I am not a solid drivetrain mounting advocate ;) ).

I'm not a huge IBEX fan, its reall big, the hood sits tall and the front tubing wrap is a turn off.

On a side note, I know where this bouncer chassis built by a WOD buggy owner based off his WOD buggy is in IL. He wants $1000 as is.
hell yeah i am deff leaning toward jhf chassis, going to continue to wheel current truck / truggy during tube chassis build so i am not always stuck at home.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts