Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

41 - 60 of 4706 Posts

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
Nope you can do your own research. I've done a fair amount on my own. Not only that, I asked you first. :poke: :d: As far as policies, have you been to his website?
I've done plenty of research, that was my point. You're the one who said you wouldn't google him in this thread already.

I've been to his website, but i haven't heard him SAY anything, he's done nothing but sound like a total ass in every debate.

My opinion is that he's a total jackass. I don't think he's the lesser of any of the evils, quite frankly I think he's the worst choice in the line up (republican OR democrat)

·
Bananarama!
14,144 Posts
It's easy.

Balance the budget and afterwards tell each country that they owe us whatever amount the debt is as a "world stability fee" and if they refuse to pay they can no longer export ANY good to the United States and all immigration or travel from that country is immediately suspended.

Done.

·
Old School
33,015 Posts
Maybe we should elect Trump, he can sit in the Oval office and screw his mouth up like a sphincter while pushing the nuke button and yelling 'You're fired! You're fired! You're fired!'

Then maybe what's left of the world will quit fucking with us.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
If you're a fan of limited government, the constitution, and fiscal responsibility, you're pretty much shit out of luck with the big two parties offerings. I'm not a fan, but Cruz is probably the most constitutionally minded of the remaining group. I feel like Trump has a lot of ambition, but not a whole lot else. I want a patriot in office, not a salesman.

·
Say what?!?
2,864 Posts
If you're a fan of limited government, the constitution, and fiscal responsibility, you're pretty much shit out of luck with the big two parties offerings. I'm not a fan, but Cruz is probably the most constitutionally minded of the remaining group. I feel like Trump has a lot of ambition, but not a whole lot else. I want a patriot in office, not a salesman.
You can still write in Rand Paul!

41 - 60 of 4706 Posts