Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

4701 - 4704 of 4704 Posts

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,437 Posts
@greygoose and @aber61 I agree I don’t think it’s a bad thing to say they are calling on a more conservative time in history. My point was simply Trump isn’t a fascist.

Sent from my iPhone using my facsimile machine.
I had a similar conversation with some family, a couple like to just shoot off one-liners like "Trump is Racist" and "Well, hes a facist". Then not even have the decency to back it up, rather just say "I'm not having an argument with you".

Trump is a racist and a fascist, in the same way and reasons that Obama was/is a terrorist.

There are actual racists that are trump supporters and when he was elected they went around doing shit like beating up minorities and throwing shit at black people while crying "Trump's Country". So to the non trump supporters, its Trumps fault and hes racist.

Whereas there were accusations thrown around by Obama haters that he was secretly a muslum terrorist, and secretly supported terror acts.

Neither of them actually did anything to warrant that stigma, yet you ask one side of the political scale, they "know" Obama was a terrorist, then you ask the other side of the scale and they "know" Trump is a racist

I have yet to see anything that Trump has done, law wise to support this ridiculous claim that he is Racist or even Sexist. For me, I don't give a flying pink flamingo if he actually is a racist, sexist, whatever-ist personally; It has not shown in any policy or law he's enacted.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I had a similar conversation with some family, a couple like to just shoot off one-liners like "Trump is Racist" and "Well, hes a facist". Then not even have the decency to back it up, rather just say "I'm not having an argument with you".

Trump is a racist and a fascist, in the same way and reasons that Obama was/is a terrorist.

There are actual racists that are trump supporters and when he was elected they went around doing shit like beating up minorities and throwing shit at black people while crying "Trump's Country". So to the non trump supporters, its Trumps fault and hes racist.

Whereas there were accusations thrown around by Obama haters that he was secretly a muslum terrorist, and secretly supported terror acts.

Neither of them actually did anything to warrant that stigma, yet you ask one side of the political scale, they "know" Obama was a terrorist, then you ask the other side of the scale and they "know" Trump is a racist

I have yet to see anything that Trump has done, law wise to support this ridiculous claim that he is Racist or even Sexist. For me, I don't give a flying pink flamingo if he actually is a racist, sexist, whatever-ist personally; It has not shown in any policy or law he's enacted.

Right on

Sent from my iPhone using my facsimile machine.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
12,984 Posts
What happened Donnie?

4701 - 4704 of 4704 Posts