Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

4641 - 4660 of 4706 Posts

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,001 Posts
Dog faced lying pony solider, who said it?
See, that's what I'm saying, if he got elected we'd have a great time laughing at the stupid things he says, without have to worry that he will actually get anything done. :sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,001 Posts

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
See, that's what I'm saying, if he got elected we'd have a great time laughing at the stupid things he says, without have to worry that he will actually get anything done. :sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:
I am making a comparison to what Biden said to a woman and how he was treated by the people and the media has no interest in bringing this up.
Now imagine if Trump called a woman a dog faced liar.
Its funny when a democrat does things like, its just being humorous.
If a conservative was to say something like this they would be labeled misogynistic. Oh wait they already to call Trump that and he said nothing of the sort.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,001 Posts

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,001 Posts
I am making a comparison to what Biden said to a woman and how he was treated by the people and the media has no interest in bringing this up.
Now imagine if Trump called a woman a dog faced liar.
Its funny when a democrat does things like, its just being humorous.
If a conservative was to say something like this they would be labeled misogynistic. Oh wait they already to call Trump that and he said nothing of the sort.
If Trump called someone "Dog faced lying pony solider", I'd just shake my head and laughs as well. They're both creepy weirdos that say stupid stuff.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,101 Posts
If Trump called someone "Dog faced lying pony solider", I'd just shake my head and laughs as well. They're both creepy weirdos that say stupid stuff.
But I think Aber is right, if Biden said it, people would shake their head and say Joe is weird. If Trump said it---------------- OH MY GOD DID YOU HEAR THAT TERRIBLE THING TRUMP SAID?

Not saying you would react that way, but the media sure as hell would.

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
:sonicjay::sonicjay::thumb:

But I think Aber is right, if Biden said it, people would shake their head and say Joe is weird. If Trump said it---------------- OH MY GOD DID YOU HEAR THAT TERRIBLE THING TRUMP SAID?

Not saying you would react that way, but the media sure as hell would.
That would go down in the history books. Only to be brought up and reused when nothing else is happening.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,001 Posts
Regarding Bloomburg, that guy scares me at all levels.
Me too. But if business acumen is an important factor in choosing a future president, he started out middle class and now is worth around $60 Billion. In about the say time frame, Trump started out wealthy and is now worth "only" $3 billion.

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Me too. But if business acumen is an important factor in choosing a future president, he started out middle class and now is worth around $60 Billion. In about the say time frame, Trump started out wealthy and is now worth "only" $3 billion.
So the guy first started out as a democrat then a conservative and now a democrat. He cant seem to figure who he is or what he supposed to get votes from.
From what I remember and have read his time as mayor of New York only made things worse. Only to ban salt in restaurant tables and 32 oz. sodas. Whats to stop someone from buying two 16 oz. ones?
He has the ultimate little man complex but wants a box to stand on.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,001 Posts
So the guy first started out as a democrat then a conservative and now a democrat. He cant seem to figure who he is or what he supposed to get votes from.
From what I remember and have read his time as mayor of New York only made things worse. Only to ban salt in restaurant tables and 32 oz. sodas. Whats to stop someone from buying two 16 oz. ones?
He has the ultimate little man complex but wants a box to stand on.
Trump bounced between parties as well. That doesn't bother me. His height and what effect you think that has on his personality and ambitions means nothing to me.

My reason for not voting for him is his feeling that people are too stupid to know how much salt to use or how much pop to drink and need the government to make laws to protect them from themselves. I mean yeah, lots of people are that stupid, but don't punish all of us because of their stupidity.

Well crap, there I go again siding with the right....

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Trump bounced between parties as well. That doesn't bother me. His height and what effect you think that has on his personality and ambitions means nothing to me.

My reason for not voting for him is his feeling that people are too stupid to know how much salt to use or how much pop to drink and need the government to make laws to protect them from themselves. I mean yeah, lots of people are that stupid, but don't punish all of us because of their stupidity.

Ya your right, I forgot Trump used to be a liberal minded person. But he never went back to being a liberal and is fighting for conservative causes unlike Mini Mike. He waffled between the two but never changed his stripes.
One thing I don't get though is how does Mini Mike think by banning 32 oz sodas is going to help fight obesity and the side effects of being unhealthy?
He also has other control issues when he was mayor of New York.
he is trying to buy his way into the election. I suppose the left don't mind rich old white guys running for president.

·
Desert Rat
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,653

You are like a brother to me.
No, really. My far left brother in Portland, Oregon and I have the same conversations. He didn’t talk to me got two years when Trump was elected.

Change subjects.
Trump needs to fire Barr and put Trey Gowdy in.
I would prefer Bondi, but she is way too hot for PrimeTime.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,101 Posts
Trey Gowdy was fun to watch during senate hearings but I think he is all bluff and bluster. I think Barr is far better.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,001 Posts
I may as well congratulate Donald Trump now for winning a second term.:(

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
I may as well congratulate Donald Trump now for winning a second term.:(
Its not so bad. He's trying to get us out of these endless wars and keep the economy going. Creating more jobs. Lifting people out of poverty.
The media seems to paint the picture that everything is bad but the markets tell a different story.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,001 Posts
So about that stock market...

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,439 Posts
Why is this under the Trump heading?

Coronavirus
Saudi Arabia fighting with the Russians

Neither have anything to do with Trump.
It's trumps fault....duh