Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

21 - 40 of 4706 Posts

·
I can levitate!
9,245 Posts
Trump is a god damned idiot. If he wins the republican nomination we can all pretty much assume shit will turn out worse than it has with obama. the guy is a fucking bafoon.
Ummm, just do a quick google search on Trumps failed businesses.

Then follow that up with "Trump successful businesses"
I am not 100% behind Trump, but I am willing to see what happens lol. Keep in mind that Trump will not be sitting behind his desk barking crazy orders at people and yelling YOURE FIRED!. He will be surrounded by knowledgeable people, advisors, etc that will help keep him in check. I have not done this Google search thingy that you have suggested, but my bet is that they were not failures for Trump as they may have been for the company. What I mean is Trump has played the bankruptcy game many times to his advantage.

·
I can levitate!
9,245 Posts
Kickstand. Please do the research for us. I just did the search and all I can find is Liberal web sites with anti-Trump agendas.

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
I am not 100% behind Trump, but I am willing to see what happens lol. Keep in mind that Trump will not be sitting behind his desk barking crazy orders at people and yelling YOURE FIRED!. He will be surrounded by knowledgeable people, advisors, etc that will help keep him in check. I have not done this Google search thingy that you have suggested, but my bet is that they were not failures for Trump as they may have been for the company. What I mean is Trump has played the bankruptcy game many times to his advantage.
sweet, maybe he'll bankrupt us!!

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
Kickstand. Please do the research for us. I just did the search and all I can find is Liberal web sites with anti-Trump agendas.
yeah, I did a search and all i found was a bunch of websites that claimed he failed in a bunch of businesses, I didn't vet whether they were liberal, conservative, or jackass websites.

Then I did a search for successful trump endeaver's and simply got the same list of failures.

·
Old School
33,015 Posts
yeah, I did a search and all i found was a bunch of websites that claimed he failed in a bunch of businesses, I didn't vet whether they were liberal, conservative, or jackass websites.

Then I did a search for successful trump endeaver's and simply got the same list of failures.
you have a lousy work ethic :sonicjay:

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,101 Posts
I'm not going to do the Google thingy. You guys have already pointed out that it's based on liberal media anyway. I look at it this way, there is NOT ONE businessman who has not made a mistake. There is not one of us who woulda/shoulda/coulda done things differently in our lives that if we could rewind the clock, would have made us better or more successful. What I do know is this; I've been around enough successful business people in my life to see certain traits that make them winners. They are decision makers, right or wrong. They learn and move forward. They surround themselves with good people. They are usually type A personalities, brash, unforgiving and unapologetic. Trump may have had failures that may or may not have been directly his fault. But any way you shake it, he has made more good decisions than bad decisions or he would not have built the empire that he has built.

There are those that say daddy gave him money, he says he borrowed it. Either way, he didn't lose it all, he grew it all. Did he have set backs along the way, make mistakes and possibly have to pay a fine or a debt? Yes. So what? In my mind, that's how he has learned what to and not to do. He has learned how to manipulate the system. Well what the fuck do you think the Mexicans, Japanese and Chinese have done? At least he is willing to step up and challenge them in their game. Call them out if you will. We all bitch about how pussified and P/C our country has become and then we are aghast at someone who stands out from it. :fish: Some will say that there is no way he can do all the stuff he plans to do. Probably true. But, he sets the bar high knowing that he won't get MORE than he asks for so he should ask for MORE than he expects to get. It's simple business tactics that he has learned.

Or we can vote in a first term senator who has never hired anyone, never had to fire anyone and never has had to make a single stand alone decisions. Every decision they have ever made is by committee. They've never been accountable. Is that what you want? I don't.

I'd rather have a man who has succeeded more than he has failed than have a man who has never done either.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,002 Posts
I loathe and despise Trump. My general opinion of him is that he’s a horrible person. The thought of having a narcissistic egomaniac like him in the Oval Office representing me and making decisions for the country makes me nauseous. If he gets elected I will have to swear off following any politics for the sake of my computer screens and radio speakers. The sight of his face or the sound of his voice invoke violent reactions.
Outside of his real estate ventures his success in business have been questionable at best. Sure he’s good and marketing, in a snake oil salesman, con man type of way. Why anyone would consider that to be a desirable trait for the nations president is beyond me. I want someone truthful, honest and straight forward.
I don’t like the Hill-dabeast Clinton any better.
I grieve for the nation if these are the best potential leaders we can come up with. I will “throw away” my vote on a third party candidate in hopes of sending the message to the established parties that they need to do better.

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
I'm not going to do the Google thingy. You guys have already pointed out that it's based on liberal media anyway. I look at it this way, there is NOT ONE businessman who has not made a mistake. There is not one of us who woulda/shoulda/coulda done things differently in our lives that if we could rewind the clock, would have made us better or more successful. What I do know is this; I've been around enough successful business people in my life to see certain traits that make them winners. They are decision makers, right or wrong. They learn and move forward. They surround themselves with good people. They are usually type A personalities, brash, unforgiving and unapologetic. Trump may have had failures that may or may not have been directly his fault. But any way you shake it, he has made more good decisions than bad decisions or he would not have built the empire that he has built.

There are those that say daddy gave him money, he says he borrowed it. Either way, he didn't lose it all, he grew it all. Did he have set backs along the way, make mistakes and possibly have to pay a fine or a debt? Yes. So what? In my mind, that's how he has learned what to and not to do. He has learned how to manipulate the system. Well what the fuck do you think the Mexicans, Japanese and Chinese have done? At least he is willing to step up and challenge them in their game. Call them out if you will. We all bitch about how pussified and P/C our country has become and then we are aghast at someone who stands out from it. :fish: Some will say that there is no way he can do all the stuff he plans to do. Probably true. But, he sets the bar high knowing that he won't get MORE than he asks for so he should ask for MORE than he expects to get. It's simple business tactics that he has learned.

Or we can vote in a first term senator who has never hired anyone, never had to fire anyone and never has had to make a single stand alone decisions. Every decision they have ever made is by committee. They've never been accountable. Is that what you want? I don't.

I'd rather have a man who has succeeded more than he has failed than have a man who has never done either.
Yeah, why google a presidential candidate.....

It's been shown that he'd have more net worth than he currently does, if he would have just put daddy's money into a CD, rather than losing it all in failed businesses.

You can call the websites liberal, conservative, or whatever you want, but I can't seem to find much that DISPUTES those liberal claims that he is a failure. So, I dunno call it what you will.

How's that business man governor working out in Michigan?

Trump has zero political experience, has flip flopped on issues, and STILL to this point in his campaign has provided ZERO substance to any of his blowharding.

I'm sorry, but he's an embarrassment for this country.

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
I loathe and despise Trump. My general opinion of him is that he’s a horrible person. The thought of having a narcissistic egomaniac like him in the Oval Office representing me and making decisions for the country makes me nauseous. If he gets elected I will have to swear off following any politics for the sake of my computer screens and radio speakers. The sight of his face or the sound of his voice invoke violent reactions.
Outside of his real estate ventures his success in business have been questionable at best. Sure he’s good and marketing, in a snake oil salesman, con man type of way. Why anyone would consider that to be a desirable trait for the nations president is beyond me. I want someone truthful, honest and straight forward.
I don’t like the Hill-dabeast Clinton any better.
I grieve for the nation if these are the best potential leaders we can come up with. I will “throw away” my vote on a third party candidate in hopes of sending the message to the established parties that they need to do better.
Had enough over the last eight years?:sonicjay:

BTW, don't think of third party voting as throwing away your vote. It's that exact message that needs to be sent. I won't hold my nose and vote for any of these guys.
They are all the same. We are given the allusion of choice.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,101 Posts
Lol that's pretty funny. How many ventures has he had versus how many filed bankruptcy?

He's the only self funded candidate and you want to criticize his finances. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,598 Posts
Had enough over the last eight years?:sonicjay:

BTW, don't think of third party voting as throwing away your vote. It's that exact message that needs to be sent. I won't hold my nose and vote for any of these guys.
They are all the same. We are given the allusion of choice.
yup

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
Lol that's pretty funny. How many ventures has he had versus how many filed bankruptcy?

He's the only self funded candidate and you want to criticize his finances. :rolleyes:
No, I'm criticizing his inability to run businesses and be the leader he thinks he is. He didn't make his money, it was given to him.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,101 Posts
Really? So your dad gives/loans you $50,000 and you turn it into a million dollar business I guess he gave you the whole amount. Lol

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
Really? So your dad gives/loans you $50,000 and you turn it into a million dollar business I guess he gave you the whole amount. Lol
Show me where trump has turned what his father gave him into million dollar businesses. Please, also include every business he's pilfered all the money from and then bankrupted as well.

Also, show me where he's got any sort of actual plan in place for even just one political topic, instead of his typical blowharding.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,101 Posts
Nope you can do your own research. I've done a fair amount on my own. Not only that, I asked you first. :poke: :d: As far as policies, have you been to his website?

21 - 40 of 4706 Posts