Desert Rat
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Liberal?

·
Desert Rat
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A couple days ago I watched a video of Cruz interview while he was running for Senator.
He sounded the same on the button issues.

Faux drama

·
Desert Rat
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is worth your while to go to JebBush.com

Trump bought it.

·
Desert Rat
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That was news 2 months ago.
Well, me and some old farts are rolling on that one.
I don't know how I missed it. I've been paying attention too.

I'm not sure if I'm a full fledged trumpkin , but he make it interesting.
If Romney would have fought a little harder...

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,101 Posts
Ya, Trump did that a long time ago. Like many things on the itrawebz it's making the rounds again like it's new.

·
Desert Rat
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"China built a wall. I've been there, I've seen it. They built a huge beautiful wall. How many Mexicans does China have?"- Donald Trump

·
bdd
2,385 Posts
How many mexicans are in the vatican?
Not nearly as many as there are pedeophiles.

The Pope is the biggest hypocrite in the world. He allows priests to molest kids and get away with it... They never get punished, just moved to a parish with less sexy little boys...
And he wants to call out Trump as not a Christian.....what a POS.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,001 Posts
Yep, it looks like it will be third party for me.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,101 Posts
Christie will not be his running mate. They are too much alike and too regional. But I wouldn't be surprised to see him as Trump's attorney general.

Anyone voting 3rd party because of Trump may as well be voting for Hillary........ which is sad. It's a wasted vote. I think people continue to under estimate him. Just because he seems un-presidential doesn't mean he wouldn't be a good president. He is a master of business and marketing. He would set foreign countries back on their heels just like Reagan did. His style may be different but the results would be the same.

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
Trump is a god damned idiot. If he wins the republican nomination we can all pretty much assume shit will turn out worse than it has with obama. the guy is a fucking bafoon.

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
Christie will not be his running mate. They are too much alike and too regional. But I wouldn't be surprised to see him as Trump's attorney general.

Anyone voting 3rd party because of Trump may as well be voting for Hillary........ which is sad. It's a wasted vote. I think people continue to under estimate him. Just because he seems un-presidential doesn't mean he wouldn't be a good president. He is a master of business and marketing. He would set foreign countries back on their heels just like Reagan did. His style may be different but the results would be the same.
Ummm, just do a quick google search on Trumps failed businesses.

Then follow that up with "Trump successful businesses"

·
Old School
33,015 Posts
He is a master of marketing.

Marketing the Trump name.

If elected, the country will be known as the UST- United States of Trump.

We may not get the leadership we want, but we will get the leadership we deserve.

1 - 20 of 4706 Posts