Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2002 chevy 2500hd excab black (in avitar) 6.0 auto hd towing pkg, 4.10,120k, 6" rdc lift no rust or dents. It has true flowprow duals, sims, cold air, hypertech programer speedo dead on.Air bags and trailer brakes. Truck runs and drives great and can get 16 mpg if driven easy.The bad, windshield crack and windows go up slow.
New in the last 2 months exhaust manifolds and studs common on chevy and expensive, fuel pump, battery, 315-75-16 bfg km2 tires, just installed a western ultra mount plow 7'6. The only reason I am selling is because I have a chance to buy bosses 06 cummins megacab, so sorry no trades.
$9800 with plow, I will sell truck without plow but not the plow first
located in blissfield mi 49228

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,825 Posts
Pics?

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
how does the truck plow at that height?

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It plows fine there isn't much of a angle difference because the ultramount mounts low on the frame, no problems with tripping the blade, a pro plow is more HD and taller than a meyers so that might also help, I had to put extensions on the side markers to see them when the plow was down and I put extensions on the feet that it sets on when the plow is unhooked, its takes about 30 sec. to hook or unhook the plow, its a drive in deal and pull two levers, no pins to mess with.

·
To Live is To Die
2,913 Posts
How many miles?
I have a 2002 Chevy 2500hd ex cab

6.0 auto
hd towing pkg
6" rdc lift
no rust or dents
true flowpro duals
sims
cold air
hypertech programer
speedo dead on
Air bags and trailer brakes

Truck runs and drives great and can get 16 mpg if driven easy.
The bad:
windshield crack and windows go up slow

New in the last 2 months:
exhaust manifolds and studs
fuel pump
battery
315-75-16 bfg km2 tires
just installed a western ultra mount plow 7'6.

The only reason I am selling is because I have a chance to buy bosses 06 cummins megacab, so sorry no trades.

$9800 with plow, I will sell truck without plow but not the plow first
located in blissfield mi 49228
It's in there :poke:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Those plows are awesome. We got two last year and got five more this year. He isn't kidding on the 30 second hookup either.

If I didn't have a wedding to pay for, I would have to consider purchasing this. Good luck on the sale.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts