Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an older truck bed camper. Clean and dry. It's only 9ft long so you can pull a trailer. Just sealed roof, replaced wood on lower sides. Newer fridge / freezer and a/c unit. Fridge runs on propane or electric. Furnace, 3 burner stove. 2 sinks, toilet. One bed up top, dinette folds into bed and top cabinets fold down into a child's bed. Slept 5 guys at Extreme truck challenge. Two roof vents. 37 gallon fresh water storage with pump. NO SHOWER. Just spent the weekend in it. Too small for my family plus a dog. Fridge alone goes for $800 on amazon. A/C goes for $900. So this is a deal. $1500 firm. Can text more pics. Randy 7343654668 20150522_163705.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I belive it's an 84. I can check though if a few years matters. I bought it in unusable condition with the rot. Replaced plywood and some wall studs. Resealed everything. Modified the Jacks to work with a dually. Made a wire harness that plugs into 4 way to leave 7 way for trailer harness. Made a set of stairs that fit in the receiver as well.

Attachments

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,765 Posts
If I wasn't convinced that this thing would make my 1/2 ton lay down like a whore in church, I'd be interested. GLWS.

·
Premium Member
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is 1300lbs when full of water. Doesnt even put my dually on the overload springs. I might put it in my old 77 dodge half ton to see how much it hurts a truck that has 40 years of wear on the springs.

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,765 Posts
Do you have that in an 8-Ft truck bed?

·
Premium Member
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes. The overall lower length is 9' to furthest edge of camper. I had it on with my tailgate down and the tailgate stuck out a little past the door and acted like a step but the cables interfered so i just take the gate off. 6' bed you can leave tailgate on and it would stick about a foot past tailgate. I dont know if i would recommend it though. Would seem kinda scketchy to me.

·
Premium Member
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great rig for wheeling trips. Or just back woods exploring. I'm willing to deal. Getting a fifth wheel soon and want this gone before it just sits around.

·
Desert Rat
7,115 Posts
I need this

1 - 15 of 15 Posts