Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is like a mid to late 90's Tacoma on Super Swampers that I see driving down 31 a couple times a week. He has a Silver Lake sticker on the back bumper too.

Just thought I'd see if anyone might know the guy. I think his truck is pretty rad.

·
Can't lose with 42s
1,055 Posts
never seen it....
If you have seen a diesel ram on 35" TSLs with a stack coming out of the bed thats me. It's brown/silver/rust :sonicjay:
I'm not cool enough to get a GL stickie
edit: ordered some stickies. Seeya around!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am pretty sure I have seen you around before. Saw that truck parked across from the state park campgrounds on 31 before.

I drive the Sonoma in my picture. It will be much more badass after this Winter. Big plans (hint hint) harr :nana:

·
Can't lose with 42s
1,055 Posts
Yeah thats where I eat lunch in the winter, when they don't want $8 to park in that damn parking lot...
I work off of 3 mile in the peninsula bidness park....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey I think I have seen your Sonoma around town. I am usually in the T.C. area a couple of times a month. My parents live on Torch lake and my gf's parents live in Williamsburg on Broomhead Rd. If you see me just give me a honk. I drive a stock white cherokee with one of those 15 hp greatlakes stickers.

·
Can't lose with 42s
1,055 Posts
Hey I think I have seen your Sonoma around town. I am usually in the T.C. area a couple of times a month. My parents live on Torch lake and my gf's parents live in Williamsburg on Broomhead Rd. If you see me just give me a honk. I drive a stock white cherokee with one of those 15 hp greatlakes stickers.
I'm like 2 minutes from broomhead. Actually going camping at the quiet area tomorrow thru sunday :sonicjay:
small world!!

I'll look for you...If you want we can show you some trails sometime they aren't much but we like em

·
Home Sweet Homicide
3,685 Posts
I'm like 2 minutes from broomhead. Actually going camping at the quiet area tomorrow thru sunday :sonicjay:
small world!!

I'll look for you...If you want we can show you some trails sometime they aren't much but we like em
Hey Cartman,

You have a GPs by chance? I wouldn't mind finding some decent trails when we go up there in Sept.(Red Wings Training Camp). We ran a couple over off Supply Rd. (I believe it was) last year.

·
Can't lose with 42s
1,055 Posts
Hey Cartman do you know where northwoods soda is?
Yeah I went to High School with the Fosdicks. I graduated in 2001. I think the daughter & son were a couple grades ahead of me, and the youngest was a couple grades behind me.

I've lived in the 'burg my whole life - with the exception of last year I moved to Houston TX for awhile but now I'm back. Just bought a house in the subdivision off of Cook Rd.

·
Can't lose with 42s
1,055 Posts
Hey Cartman,

You have a GPs by chance? I wouldn't mind finding some decent trails when we go up there in Sept.(Red Wings Training Camp). We ran a couple over off Supply Rd. (I believe it was) last year.
Right on training camp!!

No GPS, and we try to stay off of the power lines as much as possible but there are some decent trails on state land...not many poh-lice out and about to hassle ya..(unless you are near the "80s" or power lines)

PM me when you are up here and I'll do my best to show ya around...my wheeler probably wont be running but my DD is pretty capable.

·
Can't lose with 42s
1,055 Posts
right on, like I said I'm going camping so I will be MIA anyways.
PM me when you are up some other time and we will try to hookup and do some big things

·
Registered
138 Posts
Yeah I went to High School with the Fosdicks. I graduated in 2001. I think the daughter & son were a couple grades ahead of me, and the youngest was a couple grades behind me.

I've lived in the 'burg my whole life - with the exception of last year I moved to Houston TX for awhile but now I'm back. Just bought a house in the subdivision off of Cook Rd.

So lived in T.C. -> Moved to H-town -> Moved back to T.C. ? Sweet me too :woot:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.