Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Captain of my pants
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Place to be announced still just wanted to see how much interest we would get from something like this. I noticed there are quite a few new members in the TC area so just trying to get to know them.

·
Mud Kicker
272 Posts
damn nov 3 lol if your in kalkaska meet us at hooters sunday

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
If I show I will probably end up wasted. If I could secure a ride home from one of you guys that would be great.

·
Premium Member
10,939 Posts
Long ways off, but maybe I'll see if I can plan a weekend up at my folks place and meet you guys.

·
Scramblin Man
523 Posts
November!?!? I'll try to be there (as of right now) as long as I'm not SNOWED IN! May need to sticky this so we don't forget!

·
M-22
690 Posts
I will try to be there. :beer:

...Why not have it in September or October?

·
Mud Kicker
272 Posts
I will try to be there. :beer:

...Why not have it in September or October?
read up man we are going this sunday at 2pm wish it would have rained some more we coulda done a m&g and d&w heh heh

·
M-22
690 Posts
read up man we are going this sunday at 2pm wish it would have rained some more we coulda done a m&g and d&w heh heh
I know. Unfortunatley I will be unable to go this Sunday.
I ment why not have the November M&G in October? Not a big deal, just a thought.

·
Captain of my pants
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I had it way off cause sept too soon with the gig and everything, and the further out it is, hopefully the more time people will have to put this on the calendar, I am thinking more of it being at hooters too

·
Mud Kicker
272 Posts
Either way im down for it. But if ya can get there we'll be there this sunday
or I will be if no one else shows up lmao.

1 - 20 of 190 Posts