Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Glad I'm not Gay J. Hall!
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Which line is the return line from the radiator to the tranny? Is the return line the proper line to add a cooler too? I'm guessing yes but not sure. I'm gonna be towing a trailer and wanna keep the tranny cool as I can to prevent problems

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
Which line is the return line from the radiator to the tranny? Is the return line the proper line to add a cooler too? I'm guessing yes but not sure. I'm gonna be towing a trailer and wanna keep the tranny cool as I can to prevent problems
Its the one that carries the fluid from the radiator to the transmission. :stan:

Depending on the size of the cooler and the efficiency (age, etc) of your existing cooler in the radiator, you may want to eliminate the stock one from the loop entirely.

To answer you question though, we're going to need to know what the hell vehicle you're referring to. :tonka:

·
Glad I'm not Gay J. Hall!
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its the one that carries the fluid from the radiator to the transmission. :stan:

Depending on the size of the cooler and the efficiency (age, etc) of your existing cooler in the radiator, you may want to eliminate the stock one from the loop entirely.

To answer you question though, we're going to need to know what the hell vehicle you're referring to. :tonka:
93 xj, i have a 15k tranny cooler, i could prolly just bypass the factory one all together that would be easy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts