Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Poseur Extraordinaire
4,349 Posts
My question would be, "Can't I stick an Autobots sticker on the steering wheel of a $1,500 Camaro and have the same thing and save $28,000?"

·
O.G.
4,283 Posts
I still have not seen the movie, but I thought that it was a yet to be released camaro that was in it.

·
Better than Newbie
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Probably, as long as it has a V8 with a modified high rise double pump carburetor and modified headers

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
When I bring up the auction, it states that shipping to me (zip 49401) is only $14.98. :woot:

Craig

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,734 Posts
did anyone else notice the mechanical fuel injection on the car as she was saying that?
yea. I knew she was talking out her ass when that new motor was dropped in that old rust bucket.

FYI I didn't know Holly made double-pumper fuel injection.

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,734 Posts
My question would be, "Can't I stick an Autobots sticker on the steering wheel of a $1,500 Camaro and have the same thing and save $28,000?"
Asked it for ya, we'll see what happens.

·
Custom User Title
8,287 Posts
When I bring up the auction, it states that shipping to me (zip 49401) is only $14.98. :woot:

Craig
"Standard Shipping and Handling to the continental U.S. is $12.99. The rate of $12.99 does not apply to oversized items."

That is an excerpt from the auction. Isn't a Camaro considered oversized? :sonicjay:

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
Q: DOES THIS CAR REALY TURN INTO BUMBLEBEE THE ROBOT? WILL IT DRIVE ITSELF? PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP THANKS! Jul-15-07

A: This car does not transform and will not drive itself. It is a real, drivable car.

LOLOLOLOL

1 - 20 of 23 Posts