Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my buddy just moved back up to interlochen, lives west of chums corner off 31. he hasnt gotten out to do any riding yet or know what is locally around there.

we are taking the bikes and fourwheelers up this weekend. I imagine there are trails out that way to ride? anyone rode or ride out that way that can chime in? perfer to ride out of his house if there are trails close enough. Dont really care to trailer over to the trail head that I found on the dnr site. that is about 40 minutes away south east of traverse.

Yes, I know we cant ride down 31 (legally)...

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
There isn't any. Go to the trail head off supply. If you wanna take the quads best go to the ones out on east 72 towards grayling. Will be quad friendly. The ones on supply are awfully right for a quad.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Trails off Supply Road are designated as motorcycle-only (DNR will ticket ATVs on them).

There are a bunch of fun seasonal county roads to ride on, some illegal forest roads (need a plate to be legal). Nearest ATV/UTV friendly area would be the North Missaukee System, parking on old 31, south of Fife Lake.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts