Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i've got a 93 nissan altima i need to move from rockford on belding road right next to pando to comstock park. distance is 13.3 miles according to google. tuesday, thursday, or friday nights at about 5:30 or saturday before 1pm would work best, might be able to do it other times if nothing else works. i might have a truck i can use to tow, so i at least need a trailer with all tie downs and a puller of some kind to get it on the trailer, the motor is dead due to the previous owner losing a timing chain. a dolly would be plenty for this application.

i will pay for gas money, plus a little. if nothing else, i may just go rent a dolly from a local rent-all for 40 bucks, but i'd rather not.

needs to be moved by July 28th at 1pm.

i can be reached at 616.446.2605 anytime, leave a message if i can't pick it up.
-dave

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
also accepting pm's, will pay for gas plus a little

·
6'-5" 209LB 16YR LEFTWING
15,745 Posts
If you can wait a few weeks, I might be able to help you. I live over by 10 mile and Pine Island.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it's going to vinton and 8 mile, so that's pretty close...anyways, the sooner the better, it's been sitting at a shop for a long time while i've tried to arrange purchase of it. the owner of the shop just wants it gone as soon as possible.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sadly i don't have that flexibility, it really needs to move in the next week and a half at the latest.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Have you called around for a tow company?

You may get it towed for a reasonable price if you don't have to have it done "right" now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts