4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trade completed

It's an old skidsteer trailor, with moblehome axles...no break's

Has a pinle hoop up front,

Dimensions are ...
14ft long (deck )
Width of solid steel deck is 6'2" or 74" total
Width of extension ,( so you can hual your bogger with out changing tires ) is adjustable from 7' 9" (92" as is right now ), to 8" 3"ish Max !
Steel deck height is around 19"-ish , and ontop of extensions height is 25"-ish
Pintle hoop height is around 17" or so...

It's about 14ft long, ( over 2,500lbs ) and will let a fullsize bronco on 39" Boggers pull right up, It has adjustable HD side rails and has a solid steel floor.

Now it needs a tire ....

Any interest ??
$700 obo

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
No I sold it to bogging Boy For $1,800 on 44 Tsl's with a 460 and the 60 front axle .....By mistake....back when he was chevytruckbeing...or something like that...when I was new to the site .

I was forwarded this pic shortly after :(

·
Last Free Man
10,836 Posts
How wide is the trailer?

How tall is it from ground to floor?

What are "adjustable HD side rails"?

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
How wide is the trailer?

How tall is it from ground to floor?

What are "adjustable HD side rails"?

I'll have to verify dimensions.....It is tall, a stock truck can still pull it...but it really needs a towrig on 33" to pull it level and not nose down..

You could always hange the axles above the springs to drop it's deck height down

The side's have had I beam's welde to it, the 4" x6" angle laid ontop of i beams....drilled and bolted, to allow you to move the angle "rail" in and out for different widths...

In it's current form it's 8 ft wide...the inner deck I belive is 6' 4" or close to it

·
Last Free Man
10,836 Posts
are those axles safe? I thought moblehome axles were not good for making trailers as they were not meant to haul things like that? And what size is it?
You're right, they were made to haul much heavier things, like a house :)
I have an 18' trailer built on these axles and have never had problems with it.

I was going to buy this one because of metal deck, mine wood, but this one is too short for my scrambler.

·
rack tap re-rack click
13,502 Posts
You're right, they were made to haul much heavier things, like a house :)
I have an 18' trailer built on these axles and have never had problems with it.

I was going to buy this one because of metal deck, mine wood, but this one is too short for my scrambler.
I understand that...but i don't think they were made for repeated use...when hauling a house it goes from point A to point B and maybe point C, so thats why I'm wondering if those a safe axles to use

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I understand that...but i don't think they were made for repeated use...when hauling a house it goes from point A to point B and maybe point C, so thats why I'm wondering if those a safe axles to use

I know this trailer has made over 30 1 hr trips, all heavy, No issues :thumb:

So I would say safe....YES....Mudbilly tested.....redneck approved (since all my friends have also been useing them for years...:thumb:

This is as Heavy duty, and as cheap as I think you will find :confused:

I dont Need to sell, I'm only offering it to see if I can help someone out :fish:

·
Registered
365 Posts
no jet ski trades from the early 90's :sonicjay:

cant afford the maintance on those money pits...

But thanks for the offer

$600 firm or trades for ford stuff, or tires, guns , :blah:
Ive had it for 3 years now and I havent had to put a cent into it. It has almost never been used.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts