Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Kreepy Krawlerz Off Road
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
trade my 37's for 35's

i have 4 37/12.50/15 Goodyear mt/r's. they all are evenly wore and read 15/32 tread, they come new with 19/32 so these are all 80% tread. the previous owner grooved these very aggressively, however none of what he grooved goes beneath the tread so it was done right. The rims are chrome 15/10 6x5.5 and have a very small amount of surface rust that can easily be cleaned up. i will not separate the rims from the tires.
i am looking for 35'' tires for a/ or on a 15'' jeep rim 5x4.5 with 80% tread or better. interested in a good radial m/t such as Goodyear, Maxxis, or Bfg's new or old m/t. but may also consider a swamper

you would be responsible for pickup as i have a gay Cherokee, and cannot even fit these in it to move them.

sorry if i seem very picky but i will be making round trips to Wayne Michigan every few weeks and there are only a few m/t's that last very long.

my loss is your gain:woot:

·
Kreepy Krawlerz Off Road
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i originally had this just for trade so here is a link to the actual listing with pics.
37'' Goodyear mt/r's with rims. $800. obo i wouldn't really mind hanging onto them, just seeing what is out there for trade in particular.

·
Don't be a wuss... HIT IT
1,682 Posts
I have some 35-12.5-15 KM2's that are probably 90% or better I would need to keep my wheels though. I may be able to do this but I am a little reluctant seeing as how I still have the dana 30 on the front. If these interest you let me know and we can talk.

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Since you now have a thread with a price for these tires, I merged both of them together.

This way you don't have to keep bumping two identical threads within a minute of each other (oh yeah, deleted the extra bump, too).

No thanks needed, just doing my job. :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts