Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
4given4x4
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody ever thought about a Sidekick/Tracker only wheelin trip? Maybe a day at the Mounds? Or Silver lake? It would be a great time to see everyones Zuki's up close. Just wondering.

·
Not as old as Whiterhino
1,160 Posts
nope, never has, never will be done, cause trackers sux, and sami's rule, so there
Now that sounded like a challenge if I ever saw one! :fish:
j

If you want to see North America's largest gathering of Track/Kick's Sami's come to ZookiMelt. 1st weekend after 4th of July every year @ the Badlands.

·
4given4x4
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Our club (4given4x4) will be at the dunes fathers day weekend. I'll look ya up! If Trackicks suck why do the Sami guys take all our engines? Where's the Zuki love? I may try to organize a Trackick meet at the Mounds this fall. Keep watchin' the site.

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
Our club (4given4x4) will be at the dunes fathers day weekend. I'll look ya up! If Trackicks suck why do the Sami guys take all our engines? Where's the Zuki love? I may try to organize a Trackick meet at the Mounds this fall. Keep watchin' the site.
Sorry i only stole the Fuel Injection off from at tracker.

Not a big fan of the 1.6L, :sonicjay:

·
Team Kamikaze 4x4
459 Posts
you'd probably get a better response if you did a "ZUKI" only day @ the mounds... I know a "few" that would show!

Eric

·
Now pedals a bicycle
1,578 Posts
Now that sounded like a challenge if I ever saw one! :fish:
touchey!!! he must be compensating for something... lol

j/p man :poke::poke:

ill have my junk 'wheeling' (driving/sitting with grill and burgers) at silver lake this summer cause im too poor to do real wheeling till i get job in october. go up on weekends pretty often cause parents have a trailer up there

4given is still around?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Their seems to be a lot of friction here. Where is the Zuki love ? sami,tracker ,sidekick, and so on whats the difference? Its all about getting out and having fun not putting down ones ride!!!! So show up at the dunes or where ever and show the big rigs what its all about. Trackers sux sami' rule whats up with that ? TJefferson

·
4given4x4
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow. It looks as though I touched a nerve! I just want to get together with other "Zuki's" to see all the innovations that exist out there. I think that Sami's and Trackicks can wheel with the best of comparable Jeeps any day. I have less than 4G into my Tracker and it gets me to work everyday and tackles some decent trails. And yes, 4given 4x4 is alive and well! Sami's are cool, If you don't need to go down the road at more than 45mph:poke:.:poke:

·
4given4x4
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Eric, where are you located in Flint? Maybe a "Zuki" day at the Mounds would be cool. There are a ton of lifted/modified Trackicks up here by Millington/Vasser/Otisville.

·
Team Kamikaze 4x4
459 Posts
Hey Eric, where are you located in Flint? Maybe a "Zuki" day at the Mounds would be cool. There are a ton of lifted/modified Trackicks up here by Millington/Vasser/Otisville.
I live in Flint Twsp. The next "wheeling trip" we have planned is the Dog Party on Feb. 17th @ Twisted Trails, but a day @ the Mounds can be had very easily before that if necessary... :beerbang:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.