Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a 1987 Toyota 4x4, with a blown engine. I see these bad boys going for around 2500 in decent running condition on craigslist all the time. Mine came From Colorado and is mostly rust free, no rotted frame here. It has the five speed manual, which is almost indestructible from what I hear. no box on the truck, but it really is in great shape and would make one heck of a sweet dune jumper. Somebody get at me with an offer! willing to accept trades as well.. I like cool stuff so what ever is on your mind shoot me an offer! Don't be afraid I am not easily offended!

·
yota
246 Posts
Have to have a asking price

42,948 Posts
Welcome to GL4x4. I see you are an auto-dealer. If you only list a few 4x4 vehicles here , that is fine. If you wish to advertise many vehicles, please contact us for vendor options.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oops sorry! looking to get $1000obo.
Yes I am an auto dealer however this is my personal vehicle! i promise not to flood you guys with anything unless I think it is a steal and needs to be posted. My mama taught me a little respect!

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,715 Posts
Hi I have a 1987 Toyota 4x4, with a blown engine. I see these bad boys going for around 2500 in decent running condition on craigslist all the time. Mine came From Colorado and is mostly rust free, no rotted frame here. It has the five speed manual, which is almost indestructible from what I hear. no box on the truck, but it really is in great shape and would make one heck of a sweet dune jumper. Somebody get at me with an offer! willing to accept trades as well.. I like cool stuff so what ever is on your mind shoot me an offer! Don't be afraid I am not easily offended!
Always a great start to a for sale thread

·
Bananarama!
14,143 Posts
Price bashing is specifically prohibited by marketplace rules.

Knock it off.

Good luck with the sale OP! These little trucks aren't an easy find these days!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Independant suspension, and it doesn't say hi lux I just thought that is a nick name honestly. motor is blown. hi lux or no, this thing is bad A when she is operational.
P.s. I will take a single speed bike on trade. looking for something with a 14 inch frame, and solid front forks for urban free ride.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes the enigine is still in the truck
whether or not you can rebuild it is a mystery to me as I haven't taken it apart.

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
Price bashing is specifically prohibited by marketplace rules.

Knock it off.

Good luck with the sale OP! These little trucks aren't an easy find these days!
how is it price bashing if there isn't a price listed, which is in fact also a rule of the market place?

This is a fishing post...

·
Web Wheeler :(
1,706 Posts
engine turns over easy just makes noise like a bearing is gone.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am not fishing I simply forgot to post a price. Price bashing or no, I do not care, you guys certainly cannot hurt my feelings. Truck sold this morning for asking price! Thanks for the inquiries guys!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts