Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a few pics we have taken while working cleanup of the tornado. I have never seen destruction like this in my life. I forgot the camera the first two days we were down there but got a few pics today.

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
Hahaha awesome...I love how the Dish was untouched!

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
Thanks for sharing, but you do realize that ain't shiat. Mother nature just did a slap on the wrist for that neighborhood. I consider them fortunate. It definitely could have been 100X worse.

·
"The Situation"
14,415 Posts
How about a hook up on some firewood.
dude if u need firewood just drive through fenton and load up ! NO ONE will stop you.. in fact most will help you load it ! Tree companies are up their assholes with shredding jobs..

IM suprised theres not any looting going on at TSC with that big open exposed hole in the side of the building !

·
Get Some
4,226 Posts
cools pics, it looks like the houses made it untouched. was most of the damage just trees?

·
"The Situation"
14,415 Posts
cools pics, it looks like the houses made it untouched. was most of the damage just trees?
the area hes in is where the worst houses are.. some of them go fucked up bad.. mainly siding gettng torn off etc.. some had windows out and quite a few had roof damage from trees falling on them.. guy i went to HS with had a treee Fall right through the roof of his moms house not too far from where these pics were taken .. his lil sis was hom alone with a friend when this happened and came up from the basement and couldnt see anything from trees covering the house

·
№ ™℮ Ђ ώº®қ Θה ς├│‡ﺝ
1,360 Posts

This one would be great for a cable commercial.

Slogan With cable you never need to trim your trees around your dish.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I drove thru there today. Looked pretty fucked up.On Leroy in mid town Looked to be the worst hit. With all the news crews there it was hard to get around town.

·
Visiting Admin
9,065 Posts
theres free wood every where.

i saw you trimming those trees today i mow the lawn on the corner that is missing most of its fence.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
The last several warnings and funnels have come right up MI's tornado alley. Whitmore Lake up through Fenton that whole area seems ripe.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts