Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have a set of torches I could borrow or bring over to help me heat up a knuckle to get a ball joint out tomorrow mid day?

·
Its tough out there.
2,754 Posts
:stan: :stan: :stan:
breaking more shit i c

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
I will loan you my set, but you gotta come pick them up with a TRUCK of somesort. So while you are here grab those shackles too :stan:

5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will loan you my set, but you gotta come pick them up with a TRUCK of somesort. So while you are here grab those shackles too :stan:
I would but my fucking dad took my truck for the weekend to haul shit on my trailer :stan3: :stan3: :stan3: :stan3:

maybe monday? about how tall are the tanks I got a topper on my truck.

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
I would but my fucking dad took my truck for the weekend to haul shit on my trailer :stan3: :stan3: :stan3: :stan3:

maybe monday? about how tall are the tanks I got a topper on my truck.
You shouldn't refer to your dad like that. He is a nice person. :miff:

anyways.........

lay the dayum bottles down IN the bed of the truck:miff: How about Sunday nite. I will be home.

5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You shouldn't refer to your dad like that. He is a nice person. :miff:

anyways.........

lay the dayum bottles down IN the bed of the truck:miff: How about Sunday nite. I will be home.
have you met him :stan: :stan: :stan: okay maybe he is nice.

yeah i was planning on laying them down and then just letting them sit for an hour before I use them once there standing up but your post made it sounds like you wanted them transported vertically.

Sunday probably wont work. he's coming home friday at 10-11PM or Monday moring. :chauncy:

5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
I have a small portable oxy acetelene if you are in plymouth i am close and could come give you a hand. lmk.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts