Floor Shift Maddness!
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please someone make him go away!

idiot, looser, stupid, bumb ass!

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,017 Posts
Good thing the hitting saved his ass though, And Tigers are at 500 now.

·
Floor Shift Maddness!
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lucky him.

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,017 Posts
That was the first save he blew this year, how does he suck? So he had one bad night, every pitcher, hitter and fielder has a bad game no matter how good they are. Sorry I am a big fan of Jones,a nd don't think he is that bad.

·
Just The Spouse's spouse
1,885 Posts
Thank you Miguel Cabrera! Now if we can sweep the Twins in the next few weeks.....

·
Floor Shift Maddness!
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lets see if he blows it today!

·
Floor Shift Maddness!
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thank you

·
Camel Buggy
752 Posts
I totally disagree. 14/15 Saves and last night was his only bad game this year....plus todays 9th inning was a nice bounce back. He isn't the greatest closer but its exciting when he comes in since he pitches to contact and doesn't get a ton of strike out. On the plus side, he doesn't walk many either.

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,017 Posts
I really think he loves being under pressure, that's when he does his best, so It usually doesn't matter if he lets up a hit or 2.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
I honestly really like Jonesy, still the best save pitcher in the league. Cant Win them All !!!! Now if the thread was titled "Fernando Rodney Sucks" then I would be all over it.

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
please someone make him go away!

idiot, looser, stupid, bumb ass!
one blown save makes a guy suck?

That was the first save he blew this year, how does he suck? So he had one bad night, every pitcher, hitter and fielder has a bad game no matter how good they are. Sorry I am a big fan of Jones,a nd don't think he is that bad.
agreed. Jones is frustrating and makes you nervous, but he is not a strike out pitcher, he is not an overpowering demanding pitcher etc. He throws strikes, the batter knows he throws strikes and when he tries to get crafty he walks guys. Plain and simple if jones can keep the ball down in the zone he'll have a good outing, just like he did today.

Hell yea 3 up 3 down, Jonsie is the man.
:woot:

I totally disagree. 14/15 Saves and last night was his only bad game this year....plus todays 9th inning was a nice bounce back. He isn't the greatest closer but its exciting when he comes in since he pitches to contact and doesn't get a ton of strike out. On the plus side, he doesn't walk many either.
x2

·
Floor Shift Maddness!
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
chad, you never called me back

1 - 20 of 21 Posts