Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after today I have been thinking and have been quite frustrated with the events, actions, and words that took place. I am not swinging off Chris Rogers playground and im not begging for fogiveness. I am apologizing for my actions and words today because normally I don't react like that..... I felt attacked and for some reason I got really defensive.... I guess I felt like I was the kid to be picked on... this is not an excuse by any means. But after some of the things I read just a moment ago I am quite embaraced. I want to apologize to a few specifics that will probably get a pm. I hope you can forgive me and not hate me in person... I am usually a pretty easy going person who is new to this sport and I love it..... I am sorry for bragging I have nothing to prove..... the only thing that does obviously burn my ass is when people say my parents pay for my things I own they truly don't and it dosen't matter to me what he or she thinks as long as I know thats all that matters. I am going to stop ranting and making this longer then it needs to be but I am sorry and hope that after everything is said and done we can get along still..

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,272 Posts
Wait for it....................

patience

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,272 Posts
it will come in due time later today

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
you did not have a conflict of interest with with any one from what i have read.
you had conflict.

as for a conflict of interest, ill give you an example so you'll under stand the dif.

if you were a reporter for a local news paper, and you also sat on the board of a local company,
if you were to if you were to do a story for the paper about how great the company's products were ect....
that would be a conflict of interest

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
I'm sorry, too. Group hug? :tonka: (seriously, I have no idea what this is about)

Craig

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
Slurp......slurp..........slurp

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
That's cool to own up and apologize like a man.

I owe you an apology as well for what I said to you through PMs and what not.

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
I checked my calandar , it is NOT suck up week and i am not sucking up to any one . Regardless what the girls at the quarry say:stan:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts