Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is Drew?

I was going through Craigslist rants/raves and saw all kinds of rumors about him being dead, being fired, being suspended, etc..

Drew and Mike isn't the same without him...he's the brains of the operation. Someone on craigslist posted that they called the radio station and all they said was that he was on a "Paid Leave"

What gives?

·
Pres MI Dodgetruckworld
1,908 Posts
Gay rollerblading accident was bad press for the Wrif?:tonka:

·
I can levitate!
9,241 Posts
He got caught having anal with Mike, Mark and Mark on a company paid trip.

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gay rollerblading accident was bad press for the Wrif?:tonka:
:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

He will NEVER live that down...

I'm just getting sick of all the old show clips they keep playing, I even watched The Bachelor the other night so I could hear them bitch about all the "Amazing journey" comments throughout the show. :sonicjay:

Drew is my hero. :woot:

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
I do miss them!! I don't like the bob and tom show and the other syndicate shows down here :(

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Pres MI Dodgetruckworld
1,908 Posts
Sometimes I listen, sometimes I gotta have "tunes" to prepare for the day, it depends....:rock:

Not the same without him. Mark was talking about how his cat was like WTF when he heard his voice on the radio. Who gives a gently caress about that? :chiefwoohaw: :chauncy: :stan3:

·
Registered
389 Posts
From the WRIF website....

"We know that a lot of you are wondering what's up with Drew during the last couple of shows...No, it's not that rollerblade injury...Drew currently needs to take some time off to tend to some family matters, and management has given him some time to do just that. We're sure you've heard Drew talk about Tess. Well, she's been fighting breast cancer, and there have been some complications in the course of her treatment. Drew's been running way too hard, trying to take care of family and job obligations and it just got too much for him to juggle...

We've been instructed by management to not mention it on the air out of respect to their privacy...

If you want to send Drew a message, just e-mail it to [email protected] and we'll make sure we get it to him..."

·
Registered
45 Posts
Holy sH it, Drew and Mike are still on the air? I must have fallen a sleep again, I stopped listening to them years ago because they sucked so bad, they just keep repeating the same crap day after day.

·
#@%$!*&$#@*
2,774 Posts
I almost feel bad for Mike, he's so much better at being Drew's puppet. He can't lead a show to save his life. I hope Drew makes it back soon, and hope everything works out at home for him too.

·
Motrcytman's spouse
7,208 Posts
I almost feel bad for Mike, he's so much better at being Drew's puppet. He can't lead a show to save his life. I hope Drew makes it back soon, and hope everything works out at home for him too.
Ditto!!

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
I have been listening to Opie and Anthony this year. Before that it was JJ and the morning crew. When they lost Mark Blackwell all the good humor on that show exited as well.

Now O&A are saying that Jim Norton might leave as well damn. Maybe I will have to listen to Drew and Mike if Drew ever comes back.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts