Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been touring homes with my kid and looking at tons of stuff that are forclosed. we looked at one friday that was stikingly odd. just your basic colonial out in the wood, but it had some things going that din't make sence. the basement was basic except of about 30-40 48" florecent bulbs stacked in a corner, all had been used. there was 2 drop ceiling lights in the basement and they took 4 bulbs total. after seeing thing we went back up stairs. seemed odd that the house had been broken it to a couple of times, but it struck me funny that every time they came in from a new spot. 3 windows had been kicked in and sealed. but it didn't accure to me till later what they were looking for. there was no vandlism per say but all the down spouts were torn off, and the ridge cap was damaged above the garage.
something tells me the last owners had a farm going inside. I think the bulbs are left from a huge grow room they had going, and all the closets have no shelves and florecent fixtures mounted in them.

·
rack tap re-rack click
13,502 Posts
Isomething tells me the last owners had a farm going inside. I think the bulbs are left from a huge grow room they had going, and all the closets have no shelves and florecent fixtures mounted in them.
Where'd you learn that Cheech...Drrruug school ~ Farva

·
14,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well the latest on the house is the Daughter ran its address past the jackson county cops. it comes up as having 12 response to there in the last 2 years. 1 break in and 10 domestic disputes, can't remember the last one. sounds like a fun place.

·
14,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya think?

I was kinda under the impression the thing was just walked away from. its got ugly wall paper.

·
14,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
soma are , some ain't. I have looked at old crack houses and everything in between.and some that weren't worth the cost of a can of gas & matches. if you know someone with some serious skills theres one in Jackson that needs repair, but its on 10 acres, and the roof is caving in. on the plus side its got a barn wired with 480V all your for just $119,000.

http://www.mi-foreclosures.com/

I use www.previewproperties.com for most stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts