Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Postal Scrambler
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New, never used, still packed in box. Bought this and ended up coming into a deal on a WARN that I couldn't pass up, so it needs to go to someone who can put it to use.

I can't post pics due to file limit, I'll have to get them up somewhere and edit this, so here's one I found online of the exact model:

Box is the original with garage wear from being moved around and having things stacked on it, but the winch never came out of it and it was always indoors.

Also selling a used OR-FAB front winch bumper for a TJ/LJ so you can get the complete winch/bumper package if you have a TJ/LJ:

Misc Jeep Part(s) OR-FAB TJ/LJ front bumper w/winch mount - $175 - Ann Arbor - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

No trades. Pick up only near Ann Arbor. First person with cash takes it, not holding it for anyone after previous bad experiences. I can take full price via PayPal if someone wants me to take it off the market until they can get it.

I am traveling at the end of this week, so keep that in mind on coordinating pickup.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts