Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
enthusiast
31 Posts
Before I pull it out and start putting money into my new rear end I am looking to see if there is any interest in the one I want to sell.

It is a D44 out of a 2000 TJ. It has stock shafts, 4.88's, drum brakes, and a Detroit locker.I have a spare set of shafts that will come with it for no extra charge.

I also have the TRI-LINK REAR TRUSS. I'll sell this also but it is extra.

Axle $750 obo
Truss $300 obo

Both $950.
I'll sell the axle with the tri link and the Detroit but no gears for $750.

Any questions feel free to ask. I'll answer them the best I can. I can Deliver to most anywhere in SE MI for free. I am in Walled Lake the Jeep is in Fowlerville.
What kind of truss is it, custom, Full Traction??? Do you have the control arms for it?

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Bummer, I really need a TJ 44 but with all the factory brackets and 3.73's. good luck with the sale.
that is what I was thinking to. Looking for pop bottles to return :(

Bump for yea

Good luck with the sale and if I it the lottery I will be there.

(damm now I have to play :sonicjay: )

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I am very interested call me 1-517-403-5569 or email me I have a Tj with 488 and a 8.8 with a rear leaf and stretch,I have claton arms for the rear and want to go back to coils and you have just what I need, So I guess there goes price negoation, but would you be interested in a open 8.8 with disks 488 set up for yj? either way I need the whole set up I would like to come look at it.please call or email [email protected] Thankyou Shane

1 - 20 of 21 Posts