Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
RIP 2-15 12:20 AM
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just woundering how some of you guys use the gas cap surrounding area from a tj and used it on a zj?ive looked but havnt came up with anything useful:confused:

·
Wasn't this attached?
4,125 Posts
Call me crazy, but wouldn't suspension and tire mods get your further than a gas cap mod? lol

On my TJ, the tube screws to the black plastic surround so you may have to get a new hose? I don't know. I would bet with a little cutting or hammering the bezel would fit though

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
It has been done- a friend of mine did it to his '93.

Don't really see the point, however...

·
RIP 2-15 12:20 AM
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Call me crazy, but wouldn't suspension and tire mods get your further than a gas cap mod? lol

On my TJ, the tube screws to the black plastic surround so you may have to get a new hose? I don't know. I would bet with a little cutting or hammering the bezel would fit though
Yes, yes lol however right now i dont have 3-$400 for a F>R swap right now and i seen the other zj's with it done and like it so i was just seeing if anybody here has done it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.