Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2006 Grand Cherokee
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Dana 44 rear end for a TJ for sale. It has 3.73 gears and an open carrier. Seems to be in good shape, all you need to do is put some brakes on it, and it should be set. I am in Northville, Michigan

I think it has around 70k miles on it, I never installed it because I am going to college and I dont have time to do as much offroading anymore.

Asking $900 obo

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Interested, just lacking funds for a month or so. It's peak travel time for Swamp Stompers with the pig gig a month out.
Good luck on your sale.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is the axle still available? I am interested and need it soon! I have a trip to the Badlands coming up and I want to upgrade my 35 since it has broken twice.

·
2006 Grand Cherokee
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am away at school so I dont have any pics...just your standard tj dana 44 with minimal rust, but without brakes

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a Dana 44 rear end for a TJ for sale. It has 3.73 gears and an open carrier. Seems to be in good shape, all you need to do is put some brakes on it, and it should be set. I am in Northville, Michigan

I think it has around 70k miles on it, I never installed it because I am going to college and I dont have time to do as much offroading anymore.

Asking $900 obo
Do you still have the axle? I am interested. Call me 402-984-4711

1 - 12 of 12 Posts