Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Southern Country Boy !!!
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Titan T-5 Race Kart For-Sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have for-sale a Titan T-5 Race Go-Kart that runs on alcohol and is very fast......

this kart has a fresh alcohol motor in it that cost me brand new $1,800

i have a whole buch of other stuff that goes with the kart

1.) 4 spare tires and rims

2.) Bead braker and the tire mounter

3.) 4 air cleaners

4.) Kart stand

5.) freshly painted body

6.) extra mufflers and pipes

7.) 1/2 gallon of racin oil

8.) lots of spare gaskets , jets , spark plugs , etc..

9.) Kart cover

the total value of the kart and the other stuff that i have with the kart is $3,500..... this kart was a points champion in ohio last year and i have won a few awards this year.... let me know

trades concidered for either DIRT TRACK KART ( sprint , darf , or midget ) or Performance cars ,, a really nice 4x4 truck ,, or Motorcycles ( HARLEY DAVIDSONS or CROTCH ROCKETS )....

all vehicles must run and drive good .....

NO LOWBALLERS

$ 3,500 O.B.O SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
vontomio;655730the total value of the kart and the other stuff that i have with the kart is $3 said:
a pet peeve of mine, given my 19 years in the appraisal business, or the peripheral of same, is the sometimes erroneous confusion over cost vs. value.

while I can not claim a difference in this thread, just wanted to clarify and ask perhaps if you meant "cost" instead of value. The market dictates value. As any of us who have attempted to recoup part of our acquisition costs can attest, receipts most often do not indicate value.

regardless, aside from a bump for you, I'd also suggest posting this at www.waterfordhills.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts