Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Vote for your favorite 08 Pig Gig logo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Master Cocksman
8,820 Posts
Will the winner of this be what is printed on shirts for this event? For the 3rd one, how different will it be once it is digitized or whatever?

·
Shhhhhh
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will the winner of this be what is printed on shirts for this event? For the 3rd one, how different will it be once it is digitized or whatever?

After the top picks are decided by public poll's then the Swamp Stomper's will announce the winner from them. For the 3rd one the printer can just scan it and it wont change except for the graphic color's will be brighter due to it being a hand drawing.

·
Wasn't this attached?
4,125 Posts
I'd choose either 4 or 5, but 5 was the pick for the poll. The other ones kind of look like the gizz monster is attacking.

·
Premium Member
8,185 Posts
I would say this would have to be quite a bit different by the time it is made into a screen printed version, but we would try keeping it as close as possible to what is there if it wins.

any of them may change slightly as we see needed to be a better design or screen print.

I actually like #4 best with the designer's suggestion of strickly white on black shirt.

·
SwampStomper
615 Posts
I vote for the pic of the back of whiterhinos jeep parked in his trailer, that is probably how it will be seen most of the time, and the swampmonster can be gaurding it.:poke:

·
I'm not old, honest...
31,010 Posts
I vote for the pic of the back of whiterhinos jeep parked in his trailer, that is probably how it will be seen most of the time, and the swampmonster can be gaurding it.:poke:
:sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:
That would only be because CC would sabotage it so he could look more cool.:tonka:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.