Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Usual, meet about 7:30 or whenever you regulars meet up. I might show up for this one.

·
Semper Fidelis
4,541 Posts
Argh. Was hoping for a Friday night meet.

·
10 0011 10101
2,336 Posts
I'll be there. We should do a friday night. Does UP_thatguy have da boy on Fridays?

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Every other Friday. I do not have him this friday. I could be persuaded to call this thurday an early one and go out on friday....though I hae to golf at 11 on Saturday...

·
10 0011 10101
2,336 Posts
Nah, I can't do this friday, wife's got plans for me. :( I think it's yard/house work.

·
rack tap re-rack click
13,502 Posts
Nah, I can't do this friday, wife's got plans for me. :( I think it's yard/house work.
No! No, no, not 6! I said 7. Nobody's comin' up with 6. Who works out in 6 minutes? You won't even get your heart goin, not even a mouse on a wheel. 7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 doors. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office. 'Cause you're fuckin' fired!

·
Registered
723 Posts
No! No, no, not 6! I said 7. Nobody's comin' up with 6. Who works out in 6 minutes? You won't even get your heart goin, not even a mouse on a wheel. 7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 doors. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office. 'Cause you're fuckin' fired!

wat

·
10 0011 10101
2,336 Posts

Wat? (Something about mary?)

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
ok well I'm not going to be at O'dooley's not getting my normal quesadilla that I don't not get the cajun I dont want on my chicken and won't be not drinking $2 budweisers and I will be staying past 10 because I dont not want to not miss the weird that I dont not normally see whenI am not there on a thursday night so I wont see you guys there because I wont be there and you are not going to not be there either not that I would know anything about that and I am not sure if I even don't know what I just did or did not say about nothing.

So yeah, 7 is the magic number, except I don't usually get there until about 8 but I'm not going if I dont want to not go.

see you not there.

·
10 0011 10101
2,336 Posts
ok well I'm not going to be at O'dooley's not getting my normal quesadilla that I don't not get the cajun I dont want on my chicken and won't be not drinking $2 budweisers and I will be staying past 10 because I dont not want to not miss the weird that I dont not normally see whenI am not there on a thursday night so I wont see you guys there because I wont be there and you are not going to not be there either not that I would know anything about that and I am not sure if I even don't know what I just did or did not say about nothing.

So yeah, 7 is the magic number, except I don't usually get there until about 8 but I'm not going if I dont want to not go.

see you not there.
less coffee first thing in the morning for you! :thumb:

·
rack tap re-rack click
13,502 Posts
well I am going and I want to go and no power in the universe could stop me...If you don't like 7 then I guess you could buy the extra hour and show up at 8?

·
Semper Fidelis
4,541 Posts
so are you meeting on Friday or Thursday?

UP_RoK dudes post confused me, made my head hurt...

1 - 20 of 97 Posts