Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
RIP Collin
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for a used three wheeler or a four wheeler, must have electric start and reverse. Must run and drive, I do not care about looks. I am going to take apart and use engine, electronic, and thing like that for a project. That brings me to the other I am also looking for a ridng lawn mower, does not need to run or have a deck. Let me know what you got and if you can send me some pics.

·
RIP Collin
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there is this thing called a tator run in the late fall.......I am thinking out side the box. I have never been on the ride, but a few friends go every year. they raise money for different things and drink a little beer. last year they had 50 or 60 riding mowers. the only rule is it had to have mowed grass at one time in it's life.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
I have a rider, used it last year but kept throwing belts...bought anotehr one...I want to keep the engine, but you can have the rest of the machine...located in Morrice, Mi, 48857...might be a bit of a drive for ya...

·
Im Rick James Bitch
1,461 Posts
I have a Jonh Deere 165 with a 38 inch deck, snow plow and tire chains. It runs strong and looks good. It could use a new seat. Im asking 700 for it.

Kevin
616-886-8146

·
RIP Collin
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a rider, used it last year but kept throwing belts...bought anotehr one...I want to keep the engine, but you can have the rest of the machine...located in Morrice, Mi, 48857...might be a bit of a drive for ya...

I might be down in that area in a few weeks I will let you know

I have a Jonh Deere 165 with a 38 inch deck, snow plow and tire chains. It runs strong and looks good. It could use a new seat. Im asking 700 for it.

Can yo usend pics, it is a little more then I want to spend but you never know.....

·
Registered
596 Posts
i have a ford riding mower there is nothiing with it thought no deck or blade it does run and its in pretty good shape id take $150 for it

·
Registered
3,228 Posts

I might be down in that area in a few weeks I will let you know

if you want it, let me know before hand so I can remove the engine

·
RIP Collin
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I here you but still have to drive like three hours one way to get to you . I am Trying to find something a little closer.

·
Charcoal Mellowed
1,288 Posts
I have a 2000 Yamaha Beartracker quad @ my cottage that is physically pretty rough but runs good and has reverse. $600 and it is in luzerne.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts