Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
Joined
·
28,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10-28-06
3" of snow. 29 for the high with lows in the upper teens:naughty:

12-23-06
12" of snow with an additional accumulation up to 5" in the evening. 30 for the high and 21 for the low.:naughty:

1-12-07
20" of total accumulation starting tonight ending Saturday afternoon. Kwame is in Aruba.
 

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
Joined
·
28,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Big Daddy Rubicon said:
Like last year you were WRONG!:stan: Snow around Christmas then after that 50's till spring.:tonka:
I was not wrong.....somewhere someplace in Michigan my predictions came true......

This year I am being more specific :stan:
 

·
Your Message Here
Joined
·
5,856 Posts
1
1-12-07
20" of total accumulation starting tonight ending Saturday afternoon. Kwame is in Aruba.
Hopefully, he'll go whereever that Natalee girl went ... :goingtohell:

OK, I hope they trade him for her and she's OK :thumb:
 

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
Joined
·
28,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GreaseMonkey said:
Here's my prediction....GM, Ford, and DCX out of business, along with all the suppliers. Michigan economy plummets, Granholm gets burned at the stake, and intra-state civil war breaks out.
Logically that is very unrealistic prediction. Be more logical with your predictions.........

i.e.

........GreaseMonkey knocks up his g/f finds out he is having triplets and has a shotgun wedding. Finds living in a trailer appealing, has no money for wheeling anymore and disappears from GL4X4 forever :d:
 

·
Pew pew!
Joined
·
18,204 Posts
Immortal said:
Logically that is very unrealistic prediction. Be more logical with your predictions.........

i.e.

........GreaseMonkey knocks up his g/f finds out he is having triplets and has a shotgun wedding. Finds living in a trailer appealing, has no money for wheeling anymore and disappears from GL4X4 forever :d:
:stan: :stan:
 

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
Joined
·
14,440 Posts
well...

I walked up to get the paper and the geese were fling in formation heading south already....its going to be an early winter.
I also have black walnut trees dropping their leaves already. the next thing you know I'll be puting up extra insulation and puting up storm windows.
 

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
Joined
·
14,440 Posts
the first heavy snow will come 2 days before Thanksgiving and the next big snow will be Dec. 10-11th.
January will be meager at best with about 6" total snowfall. some in late Feb, but March should drop good snow in the lower
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,289 Posts
Yetti said:
the first heavy snow will come 2 days before Thanksgiving and the next big snow will be Dec. 10-11th.
January will be meager at best with about 6" total snowfall. some in late Feb, but March should drop good snow in the lower

Good snow in the lower what.. well maybe West Branch and further north but down here we haven't had shit for ten years! fk buying a snowmobile if you can't go ripping around the neighborhood more than just the one night it all falls and before it melts the next day.
 

·
lost
Joined
·
7,378 Posts
BlaineWasHere said:
It better be a snowy effing winter!
:stan: I hate snow
and I hate the cold. well cool is fine but its just damnright freezing here. when you walk out side its sold cold it takes your breath away kinda cold.

I dont like it



Last year was the 3rd time id ever seen snow in mylife
 

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
Joined
·
14,440 Posts
Deaner said:
:stan: I hate snow
and I hate the cold. well cool is fine but its just damnright freezing here. when you walk out side its sold cold it takes your breath away kinda cold.

I dont like it



Last year was the 3rd time id ever seen snow in mylife
you should have been here about 14 years ago. we had 3 days below -20* and I'll tell you what working out side without a garage got old. I had burn barrels around my truck with cardboard wedged up to them to knock down the wind while I put in a starter to replace the frozen one in my K5. come to find out I had straight 30w oil and it was like syrup in the engine it was so cold. finally towed to the neighbor barn and built a tent over and shoved kerosen heaters at each end..got it up to 30* and was able to replace the second starter after I snapped the nose cone off. I love cold weather about as much as you do.
 

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
Joined
·
28,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Deaner said:
:stan: I hate snow
and I hate the cold. well cool is fine but its just damnright freezing here. when you walk out side its sold cold it takes your breath away kinda cold.

I dont like it



Last year was the 3rd time id ever seen snow in mylife
:naughty: you add the ying to the yang:naughty:

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
 

·
I got a gold chain
Joined
·
16,445 Posts
I remember a few years ago, playing golf around christmas day.
Thats my kind of winter.:nana:
 

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
Joined
·
28,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Stan said:
I remember a few years ago, playing golf around christmas day.
Thats my kind of winter.:nana:
Sorry not this winter Stan. I suddenly have another prediction..........someone is going to plow a huge snowbank in your driveway this winter.:tonka:
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top