Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
O.G.
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is killing me, but here it is. 91 YJ.

• full cage
    hunsaker 4 point seats
    rock rails
    swingout tire carrier
    Locked dana 35, 4.10 gears
    dana 30, posi lok 4.10 gears
    hard top, hard doors is bad condition
    soft top, bad shape, soft doors brand new
    4.0, not running
    Ax-15
    no tcase
    New gas tank
    31 inch BFG muds, 2 good, 2 bald
    roughly 6.5 inches of lift
    will fit 35's no problem

Two years ago, my YJ died up in Drummond. I have it narrowed down to the wiring harness, or the 4.0 jumped timing. I don't have the money, and now have 5 people in the family to wheel with, so it kills me, but I am putting it up for sale.

$1500. The only trades I will think about are:
1989-1993 Dodge extended cab dually or a 1980-1985 dodge crew cab. They do not have to be running. NO OTHER TRADES. NONE.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
That sucks man!!! Good luck with the sale. I just saw a old news paper with your YJ in it hanging up at work.

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
Tie:

If it helps you keep it I have a T-case I will GIVE you to help get it going again. The motor shouldn't be too hard to figure out. I have 3 spare t-cases one being a jeep case. We should be able to get a good one with your parts and mine.

The only catch is you can never rag on me that you had to drag my jeep around the mounds again

Edit: If you decide to part out for more $$ I would be interested in the cage and soft doors. But I cannot imagine it NOT selling at this price.

·
Registered
717 Posts
$1500 obo. The only trades I will think about are:
1989-1993 Dodge extended cab dually or a 1980-1985 dodge crew cab. They do not have to be running. NO OTHER TRADES. NONE.
he said he was looking for a family wheeler. so i figured it didn't hurt to ask.

·
jeep>volkswagen
934 Posts
new hood?
ill help you fix it up with jeepfreak, i know what its like to sell the first born =)

·
O.G.
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tie:

If it helps you keep it I have a T-case I will GIVE you to help get it going again. The motor shouldn't be too hard to figure out. I have 3 spare t-cases one being a jeep case. We should be able to get a good one with your parts and mine.

The only catch is you can never rag on me that you had to drag my jeep around the mounds again

Edit: If you decide to part out for more $$ I would be interested in the cage and soft doors. But I cannot imagine it NOT selling at this price.
:( This makes me sad. I'll drive up to help save it :woot:
new hood?
ill help you fix it up with jeepfreak, i know what its like to sell the first born =)
Thank you very much for the offers to put some work into it guys, but at this point, I think I will give it new life with another person who has the time and money to build it. I am going to put the money from it into my grand, so I can whell with my whole family. Sheri really likes the JK, and those have five seats in them, so you never know:naughty:

·
O.G.
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Part it out. Part it out. Part it out. Part it out.:nana:
We will see. I have a couple of people that want to come look at it whole. Also, you and Scooter_built would have to have a cage match, as he said he would like the seats also.

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
$1500 obo. The only trades I will think about are:

See the orange one parked on M-59 for $3500 yet?

·
Yikes!
1,416 Posts
We will see. I have a couple of people that want to come look at it whole. Also, you and Scooter_built would have to have a cage match, as he said he would like the seats also.
I am pretty sure I could win that one.:teehee: I think my left leg weighs more than him. Of course, he would probably show up nekkid.:bdr2:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts