Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Size Matters (.)(.)
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont know if this is a repost, but it's pretty cool.

Harold Zeigler (a local Jeep Dealership) had a Jeep sales event and instead of tieing ballons to the all their radio antennas or something stupid, all the sales guys jumped in a bunch of Jeeps from the lot and went wheeling in a small field next to dealership and climbed some snow banks. :rock: lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFn-JJMqV2c

·
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
8,054 Posts
retarded.

·
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
8,054 Posts
ok, this is a car dealership...do you want to see the salesmen and a dealership dicking around with the vehicles like that if you are in the market to buy? I'd keep driving. P.S. that's wheeling? Shit, i've been wheeling 4 cylinder front wheel drive cars in K-mart parking lots since I was 16...

·
Reed my teef
2,723 Posts
you still have a small penis.
p.s. you still probably wheel front wheel drive cars in the kmart parking lot.

·
Money pit
2,382 Posts
dealership is just down the road from me and, yea its there property. That hole lot was a school 5 years ago they bought it and put dealer there.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,156 Posts
cool

·
Insomniac
1,117 Posts
1. Obviously staged
2. I believe they are all used
3. Their land = legal
4. I think it was a good PR piece, look how far the internet has taken it already

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Man, some of you guys take yourselves way to seriously. Lighten up a bit. It was a commercial for a Jeep dealership. Done in fun, no harm done. On private property.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
seriously, I don't see why anyone would have a problem buying one of those if they saw that, and was in the market to buy it...if its brand new, the warranty starts at the date/mileage you sign, and if it is used, well, the window stickers that I saw on most of them said 08, so it would still have plenty of warranty period left...

or are you saying that a Jeep cant handle being lightly driven in a little snow?

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,016 Posts
hey its smart advertising. Cost to product/host is next to nothing, it shows the capability of the product their selling, looks like fun and the salesmen dont look like tools... its a win win situation.

·
Old School
33,042 Posts
seriously, I don't see why anyone would have a problem buying one of those if they saw that, and was in the market to buy it...if its brand new, the warranty starts at the date/mileage you sign, and if it is used, well, the window stickers that I saw on most of them said 08, so it would still have plenty of warranty period left...

or are you saying that a Jeep cant handle being lightly driven in a little snow?
Mine got stuck a bunch last year.

·
I'm that guy.
8,038 Posts
looks like they had a fun day at werk. and yes, that IS how you park a jeep :rock:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts