didnt read the date on the article :miff:

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
i'd like to send them some bait, is their an address

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
that is NOT a large hook. specially for a bait that big. i've been shark fishing down in Georgia, and with bait that's the size of the dogs head we'd already use bigger hooks.

either way, ok so it's not the most humane thing. but honestly now......what makes using life fish, squid or even a whole life stingray anymore humane than using a dog or cat??? or what about all you guys that keep putting these "giant (in comparison) hook" through these little minows. people........there is lots of "cruel" hunting going on in the world. it's called eat or be eaten. after all.......i didn't hear you complain about that burger you had for lunch. or that deer jerky your neighbor gave you that he cut from the deer that he shot 8x because he sucked at shooting. LOL

·
Blowd up
6,335 Posts
that is NOT a large hook. specially for a bait that big. i've been shark fishing down in Georgia, and with bait that's the size of the dogs head we'd already use bigger hooks.

either way, ok so it's not the most humane thing. but honestly now......what makes using life fish, squid or even a whole life stingray anymore humane than using a dog or cat??? or what about all you guys that keep putting these "giant (in comparison) hook" through these little minows. people........there is lots of "cruel" hunting going on in the world. it's called eat or be eaten. after all.......i didn't hear you complain about that burger you had for lunch. or that deer jerky your neighbor gave you that he cut from the deer that he shot 8x because he sucked at shooting. LOL
I've got to agree. It is hard for us to except, because we have them as pets. But what is the difference between this and other wild animals. What about using rats to feed snakes? I am sure there are many different examples of this. There are obviously different cultures and such in the world.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts