Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Sinister Minister
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum sucks today! There is nobody to mess with and I am super bored right now! Where is bigcountry, JohnR and the rest of the peeps I like to make fun of? Please post in this thread and keep me entertained! I need a :beer:

:thumb:

See you in the recycling bin!

:sonicjay:

·
Are we there yet?
1,994 Posts
I agree that the forum has been kinda slow today... especially for a Friday!

·
Sinister Minister
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dude get a freakin life man. Don't you have anything better to do then mess with people.
YES

Today just got soooooooo much better! I have nothing better to do, I am at work, hungover, and nothing to do!

So how are ya asshat?!

:sonicjay:

·
Fancy Lady
3,211 Posts
Yeah. I'm bored, too.

Edit: I might actually get some work done today....:sonicjay:

·
Sinister Minister
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My crew is in Kentucky, they usually keep me entertained on here when I have nothing to do, so I'm really f'in bored!

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
x2, I refresh my page every couple minutes expecting brand new sweet nudes in the hoggin contest and whatever other mindless and useless shit that gets to through the day.

·
Sinister Minister
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
x2, I refresh my page every couple minutes expecting brand new sweet nudes in the hoggin contest and whatever other mindless and useless shit that gets to through the day.
The nudes haven't been coming in! :confused: And I have new adds posted in Vegas, Miami and New York, and still nothing! I got more responses in Detroit. :confused: I guess I will have to make a couple more?

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
BTW, I think bigcountry is ADD or bipolar.

·
Are we there yet?
1,994 Posts

·
SlowBalt SS
2,493 Posts
Some females shirt that was arrested for DUI for the 2nd time in under a month... :sonicjay:

1 - 20 of 154 Posts