Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The guy Dale doesn't know
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys.

i just put together my '80 f150 this spring. i have used it once off road. school, work and buying a house have taken a higher priority now.

it is a michigan truck, and has some rust. cab corners, and bed mainly.

it's a 300-6, 4 speed, np208, d44 ttb fr, 9 inch rear.

in april jcr installed the 6 inch rough country lift, with sky manufacturing shackle flip kit in the rear, 4.56 yukon gears, front and rear lockrights, and the 38.5x11-15 boggers.

this is just a feeler, but i am thinking 2500.10-ish. the truck is located in jackson. you can email me at [email protected].

before

after

if someone could please talk me out of this i would be greatfull.it just seems like the responsible thing to do.

·
Bank Account Understands!
598 Posts
don't do it because after you get settled into the new house you'll miss it and end up spending more on a new toy........trust me on this one!!

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
If you don't want to sell it (personally I wouldn't because that's hella nice) but you have no choice, find a friend who'd buy it off you, and then when you get the money again, buy it off him later on for like, the same price you sold it to him for unless he screws it up or hops it up.

·
The guy Dale doesn't know
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i talked to the old man, who is the king of responsible in my eyes, and even he told me to keep the truck. so i guess it's gonna have to stay. thanks guys.

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,264 Posts
give you 3 G's for it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts