Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Desert Rat
7,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to start one of these threads again.

Driving back from Silver Lake last night, on the scenic route to hit Bortells for dinner.
I alway watching the side, calling out animals for the GermanGirl. Deer, deer, Turkey, dead porcupine, raccoon, deer, turkey, eagle!, deer, turkey, elk.
Elk? Wait, we don’t have elk here. Zip around, and surely it was an elk.
Plant Wood Twig Tree Automotive tire

It was hard to see, but there is a fence there. And a couple of elk.

·
F-U-CANCER!!!
5,896 Posts
Gonna probably be trying to make a drive towards the dunes this weekend also. Need to get back to Bortells for a fish dinner this summer as well!!! Gonna go to the VFW for a fish fry tonight. yummy

·
Registered
9,922 Posts
Time to start one of these threads again.

Driving back from Silver Lake last night, on the scenic route to hit Bortells for dinner.
I alway watching the side, calling out animals for the GermanGirl. Deer, deer, Turkey, dead porcupine, raccoon, deer, turkey, eagle!, deer, turkey, elk.
Elk? Wait, we don’t have elk here. Zip around, and surely it was an elk.
View attachment 281533

It was hard to see, but there is a fence there. And a couple of elk.
Looks like he was more curious than being spooked. Didn't think elk were around there.

·
Registered
9,922 Posts
I had no idea.
someone looking for an easy way to unload wood chips said “let’s turn the truck and trailer on end and let gravity do it”
View attachment 281605

View attachment 281603
When I lived on the west coast there are a lot of lumber mills that chip the logs and get delivered and dumped this way. First time I saw this I thought there has to be an easier way but I guess not.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts