After strengthening up the engine cage, I moved on to the radiator mount.
After the radiator was in place, we could set up the steering. The column is just some 3/4” rod that goes through self oiling bronze bushings in a tube and has a quick release steering wheel hub on the end. It’s all easily removable.
After getting the steering all made and mounted, we moved on to the B pillar X-brace. This ended up being a lot harder than we expected but in the end it came out good.
Once that was done, we moved on to mounting the pedals. Foot space is a little bit tight but it’s not terrible and will definitely work.
This picture also better shows the completed steering set up.
Once the pedals were in place, we moved on to the air intake. The intake is on backwards for a number of reasons. 1. It would have been a very tight fit/possibly impossible to fit behind the radiator with how it needed to be mounted 2. Cleaner air 3. Cooler air.
Hole cut. The line is rough but it will get cleaned up.
All finished up and mounted. We were able to use parts that we had on the shelf so that was nice.