·
Got spicy flies?
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone planning on going to see it this Friday? :nana:

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
I wish! Unfortunately I will be on my way up north for a canoe trip.
Unfortunately? I'd much rather be going up north than go see the Simpsons movie.

I wont go see it Friday, but may before it goes out of the theater.

·
Got spicy flies?
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
YIKES!!! OK, Alright! Sorry to ask. Somebody please delete this thread? :stan3: Wait.... I can do that. Never mind :d:

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
Hell yeah me and my daughter are going on sat.

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
Who wouldn't want to see the Simpson's on the big screen?!
They should have made a movie 10 years ago when the writers were still doing funny stuff, now it's just the same old gags over and over. Good show, better then others, but looks like a rental... Not something I want to spend $16 for tickets & $15 for popcorn and pop to see.

I remember when it first came out I wasn't allowed to watch it because it was 'not appropriate for children' now it is a 'family show' :sonicjay:

·
Sinister Minister
2,269 Posts
They should have made a movie 10 years ago when the writers were still doing funny stuff, now it's just the same old gags over and over. Good show, better then others, but looks like a rental... Not something I want to spend $16 for tickets & $15 for popcorn and pop to see.

I remember when it first came out I wasn't allowed to watch it because it was 'not appropriate for children' now it is a 'family show' :sonicjay:

WOW, you must be young!

·
Got spicy flies?
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[Homer voice]"Spider Pig, Spider Pig, does whatever a spider pig does.."[/Homer Voice]
:sonicjay: That's the stupid rhyme that I can't take out of my head!! :sonicjay::sonicjay: :sonicjay: Yeah.. why not! I think that I'll go to watch it this Friday since I don't have any plans of going "up north" like everybody else... :stan3:

·
The Green Machine
4,197 Posts
I'm planning on going to see it Friday, not sure if that will happen or not. If not, sometime next week, or when its at the cheapy show.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts