Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Got spicy flies?
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean, on the block! :tonka: This is our yellow lab "Sam". He's 14 weeks and we just got him last weekend. So far he is the greatest puppy :woot: Incredible full of energy and SO playful... And just like ScOoTeR said: "expect lots of stupid pet photos now" and videos too!! :sonicjay:

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
how much and were ya pick him up, were looking for a good line of yellow labs

·
Got spicy flies?
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how much and were ya pick him up, were looking for a good line of yellow labs
We got him from somebody on the board. (Actually his uncle) He posted it in the miscellaneous forum. He was asking 100.

You have some weeding to do.
Hey!!! what about if I have that tall weed by my porch for something in particular??? :poke:

·
Hula Girl At Heart
1,556 Posts
OMG, is that how big our guy will be in about 7 weeks???? EEEKKK!!

We have a 7 week old yellow lab that has been with us for about 10 days. I have to admit that he is fun. I've never had a dog before so this is an experience. I'd post a pic but I'm stupid..

What a cutey patootie! Congrats on the new addition! (BTW, I think they eat frogs, so be careful... :tonka:)

·
Got spicy flies?
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:sonicjay:

The first thing I thought was, How the hell does a mexican not have perfect landscaping. :tonka:

Cool dog.

Do the ducks like him?
Because I don't get paid to do it!! :stan: :sonicjay:

And nope either duckies and the iguana don't appreciate him. Sometimes the duckies chase him (it's so hilarious!) but the iguana would attack him if he gets to close :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts