Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this was the first time I have ever been offroading and the first time I have ever been to the mounds but I did pretty good being that I got stuck once and had to pull a jeep out that was nicer and better then mine.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Hey - I recognize those guys :). I was the guy with the map in a Black Tahoe. Where is the floppy mirror? Nice pics.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Were going back this weekend I bought another jeep cherokee. The guys on the other board thought it was phill margera to lol. I had a great time and It was nice seeing a few of you. Next time Im up there will be in a 98 cherokee sport bluish purple lifted. with the green cherokee. If you guys want pm me for cell number im down for meeting new people and going off roading. I am all new to this and I would like to learn alot about it. Im coming from the import drag racing scene.

·
6'-5" 209LB 16YR LEFTWING
15,745 Posts
I want to know more about this picture...Was the tow hook held on with zip ties or what?:poke:
x2..........please tell me that tow hook "is not" bolted to that stock bumper

Please don't do that,..........talk to some people on this site and get a good mount or well built bumper. There are several people who will help.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The guy bolted them to the bumper and then bolted the bumper back on.... I would of done it the right way haha. Lesson well learned im getting a winching bumper for my new cherokee.

·
Ass, The other vagina...
115 Posts
Nice stuff Bryce, that was fun as hell. I really love that shot of my truck with you in it at the top of the hill (first picture). What a decent.....

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
more pics of chick with pigtails thanks

And wait do we have a nizzy and a nuzzy on here now?? Damn that's confusing.

Good to see that your first wheeling experience was a legal one. Don't think that many people can lay claim to that feat.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts