Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,001 Posts
Typical collection of half-truths and strawman arguments made by someone who's entire live work is telling other people what to think.

Everything I read about boy scouts allowing girls was that they did it ot increase membership. I'm not crazy about the idea, but it does not effect me.

Religion? If you think your religious institution has been negatively effected by "leftism" them it is incumbent on you to do something about it. If you're complaining about other religious, STFU. It's none of your business.

I could go on, but what I see is someone promoting himself by creating a boogie man and blaming all of societies trouble on it.

·
Project Antitube
901 Posts
That guy and his shitty "university" were banned from youtube and deranked by every major search engine. He tried suing because he lost all his ad revenue and whatnot. I don't even have to look at it and I'm certain it's a bunch of shit because past performance is often an indicator of future results. He's worse than Alex Jones. You seriously need to find better sources for information than Old White Man Racist Religious Bigot Site #462 to repost here.

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Typical collection of half-truths and strawman arguments made by someone who's entire live work is telling other people what to think.

Everything I read about boy scouts allowing girls was that they did it ot increase membership. I'm not crazy about the idea, but it does not effect me.

Religion? If you think your religious institution has been negatively effected by "leftism" them it is incumbent on you to do something about it. If you're complaining about other religious, STFU. It's none of your business.

I could go on, but what I see is someone promoting himself by creating a boogie man and blaming all of societies trouble on it.

Isn't this exactly what all colleges and university professors do? They teach students to shut down dialog and debate. We see this when a speaker comes to these institutions and they shut down the speaker and beat on supporters of the speaker.

Basically preventing them from exercising their first amendment rights.

So you are saying that if whatever is happening doesn't effect you then its no big deal?

Its not my religious institution, it would be everything that is effected by leftism besides I didn't say its about other religions.

Name it, whatever and wherever you see the chaos going on today we see leftism the cause.

What I don't see is conservatives shutting down free speech, rioting in the streets, burning down buildings and destroying businesses in communities that need those small businesses to survive.
I could go on about how the left gets involved in things then burns it to the ground.
The left thrives on chaos to promote it's agenda.

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That guy and his shitty "university" were banned from youtube and deranked by every major search engine. He tried suing because he lost all his ad revenue and whatnot. I don't even have to look at it and I'm certain it's a bunch of shit because past performance is often an indicator of future results. He's worse than Alex Jones. You seriously need to find better sources for information than Old White Man Racist Religious Bigot Site #462 to repost here.
Because that is what the left does. It shuts down and bans anything that they do not agree with.
We see this all the time, FB and twitter do it all the time. Conservatives are prevented from speaking out.

The left controls every major institution in America, the mainstream media, the academy, administrative gov, hollywood, big tech, etc.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,001 Posts
So you are saying that if whatever is happening doesn't effect you then its no big deal?
Yep, pretty much. What happens at institutions that I have no part of is none of my business.

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, pretty much. What happens at institutions that I have no part of is none of my business.
It may be none of your or our business but we do see the effects form liberal teachers and professors at these learning institutions or should I say brain washing machines. These young people will be the ones running the country one day or have a had in it in one way or another.

·
Project Antitube
901 Posts
It may be none of your or our business but we do see the effects form liberal teachers and professors at these learning institutions or should I say brain washing machines. These young people will be the ones running the country one day or have a had in it in one way or another.
Clearly the brainwashing didn't work well enough on you.

I'd say these young people can't do any worse than the Olds that are running it now, according to you.

Apparently all the Olds are the "left" that "shut down and bans everything they do not agree with" since they are the voting and working majority. As an Old that wants to "shut down everything they do not agree with" like Planned Parenthood, what do you think about this?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts