Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You People working out in the heat make sure you drink lots of water today!

Keepin the grass green around here is quiet a job this year! the river is as low as I have ever seen it.

Come on Rain!!!

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
1988 YJ
6,295 Posts
I made the mistake of going riding on my bike the other day... i got mabey 5 miles than said, "fawk this shit!" turned around and came home... waaaaay to hot. Actually its not the heat , its the humidness.

and gatoooorade is better than water :)

·
SlowBalt SS
2,493 Posts
Geez, Its gunna be Hotter up north then down in Florida.. Suppose to a High of 87 today but with the 81% humidity it feels like 94 outside. Suppose to rain though today, 85% chance.

·
Registered
806 Posts
It is suppose to be 96 today in Nashville and 97 TH/98 Fri......it is fricken HOT here:( I thought the humidity was bad in MI....no way!! I'm looking forward to coming back there for a break in the weather :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

·
Hula Girl At Heart
1,556 Posts
ahhhh, heat!!!! Kids are in "school" today so I've been basking in the sun and lounging in the pool.

As for grass---i've given up. Too much work to keep it watered. However, the garden is loving this weather---nothing like garden fresh tomatoes and peppers!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.