Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Wheelin' Since Birth
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had this thing under my desk at work for about a month now and I just thought of what to do with it.

I'm going to get an old microwave, take it out into my dad's field and put this sucker in it.

I hope it's entertaining.

And why do I have a big foil ball at work? Because the co-workers are dorks and thought it would be funny to wrap everything on my desk in foil, I just rolled it all in a ball as I took it down.

·
Recovering XJ owner
5,620 Posts
Well, I'd hide behind my desk and throw it over at random times during the day yelling, "Fire in the hole!" :sonicjay:

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Well, I'd hide behind my desk and throw it over at random times during the day yelling, "Fire in the hole!" :sonicjay:
:sonicjay: :sonicjay:

The mental picture of someone doing that in an elegant office with a bunch of stuffy business people in suits is hilarious.

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
:sonicjay: :sonicjay:

The mental picture of someone doing that in an elegant office with a bunch of stuffy business people in suits is hilarious.

their the ones that gave him the ammo:sonicjay:

·
Fancy Lady
3,211 Posts
That will have to be my next move. I think it might actually top the watermelon wearing a hard hat that I had in my inbox

·
Countryboy
1,599 Posts
I think Mythbusters did what you are planning to do. They tried to blow up a microwave with tin foil. They ended up using some explosive at the end of the show. All that happened in the microwave was a pretty light show and then microwave stopped working.

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
We're starting with a couple of eggs to add some color to the mircowave, then some CD's and finally the Tin Foil ball with some additional CD's.

If it doesn't work or isn't cool enough? See Avatar.
Your going to try and put your truck in a microwave?

·
Recovering XJ owner
5,620 Posts
I was going to just play dodgeball with people that weren't expecting it, but I don't think they will find it as funny as I would.
I would try this route ... please add a live feed so we can watch and laugh at your co workers too!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts