1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Starting with

In the middle of repairs

Repaired back to stock

Full Traction 4" LA, MountainOffRoad front bumper and Warn 9.5TI, 4.56's with ARB's, and 33" Trxus Muds

And now on 35's

Hansen Rear bumper/tire carrier.

And the beer pong table I made. :sonicjay:

After the AEV Highline, and Rigid LED mounted on winch fairlead.

·
Stick it up your ass
3,071 Posts
how about "I hope it doesn't flop as easily?" :teehee:

j/k. looks nice! :thumb:

·
I have an avatar. Yippee.
4,292 Posts
What are the plans aside from troll marketplace for repair parts.

I think you should install D44s with Detroits f/r, convert to SOA leaves, high steer, and paint it flat khaki. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
10,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think you should install D44s with Detroits f/r, convert to SOA leaves, high steer, and paint it flat khaki. :thumb:
Nah, that's been played out, first by me then by Stan :sonicjay:

And I'm not goint to HoseJockey biuld it either, this will stay very streetable and still be able to enjoy all of Michigan Wheeling, and even some Badlands, and hopefully soon Gitchy runs in Canada.

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts

And I'm not goint to HoseJockey biuld it either, this will stay very streetable and still be able to enjoy all of Michigan Wheeling, and even some Badlands, and hopefully soon Gitchy runs in Canada.
seriously, I think that is about the condition I had my XJ in before I sold it. - except for da Canada part, eh?

·
10 0011 10101
2,336 Posts

And I'm not going to HoseJockey build it either, this will stay very streetable and still be able to enjoy all of Michigan Wheeling, and even some Badlands, and hopefully soon Gitchy runs in Canada.
Lol. Flat fenders, 3" lift corners to cover up the crunched rear, 35"s and wheel the piss out of it. Right? :sonicjay:

1 - 20 of 120 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.