Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
WWSD - What would stan do
11,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://wvgazette.com/News/policeblotter/201005240239

SISSONVILLE, W.Va. -- A Sissonville area man was in jail today after allegedly setting fire to his house because his wife didn't have dinner ready.

Guy Edward Jones, 60, of Derrick's Creek Road near Sissonville, allegedly came home after a night of drinking late Sunday and got mad because his wife, Beverly Jones, didn't have dinner on the table, said Lt. Sean Crosier of the Kanawha County Sheriff's Department.

Crosier said the couple got into a fight and Mrs. Jones ran to a neighbor's house. Crosier said she turned around to see flames coming out of the basement and her husband coming out of the basement door.

Guy Jones was arrested and charged with first-degree arson. He was in the South Central Regional Jail this morning in lieu of $50,000 bond.
I bet she won't ever have dinner not on the table again. "Dinner's late, I'm burning the fuckin house down"

I can't find the part (they talked about it on the radio) where they said that he called and told her that she better have dinner on the table when he got home and told her that if she wanted to not burn with the house she better get the F out.

That dude has some fricken gusto.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
He deserves a seat on the Council of Men.

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
That's what ticked him off. Cooking might have been the only reason he kept her around... until now.
No, no, no...if a woman is kept around for purely cooking she doesn't fuck up. This woman must of did his laundry and refused to cook.

·
WWSD - What would stan do
11,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I also couldn't find the part of the news story that was on the radio where he told her he was going to burn the house down then went out to the shed and got 7 gallons of gas and poured it all over in the house while she was still in it and told her she had one last chance to get out. That's when she took off running.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts