3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So some time next week this thing will be making its way to the farm :woot:

Sometimes you see a deal and you just need to jump on it :thumb:

RBB:usa:

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,734 Posts
When you're done, bring it my way I need to scrape up some topsoil to put in a driveway.

·
3,734 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Transportation cost will be more than the purchase but hell ya can’t pass that up. Big boy toys lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:sonicjay: Do tell what you plan on doing with that?
Move lots and Lots of dirt :woot:

I have a 8' tall, 30' wide, by 700' long, Dirt berm that I want to move:naughty: and that is a lot of dirt to move even with Big Toys :rock:

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Move lots and Lots of dirt :woot:

I have a 8' tall, 30' wide, by 700' long, Dirt berm that I want to move:naughty: and that is a lot of dirt to move even with Big Toys :rock:

I want to see pics of the progress on the berm being levelled.
Really cool toy

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I want to see pics of the progress on the berm being levelled.
Really cool toy
I have been warned a couple times that I need to get the house done ASAP buy the boss :( Nothing is happening out back until it dries up back there:thumb:

but when a deal like this comes along you need to jump on it :beerbang:

RBB

·
F-U-CANCER!!!
5,396 Posts
Looks like a great deal. You could probably put a slow moving sign on it and get your money back at the scrap yard. lol

I also look forward to the berm moving project...

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am still kicking my self in the ass :fish: for not going higher on this thing:( I stopped a $3,800 I should have went to $4,000 :whiz:

when you find a deal you need to jump on it :thumb:

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
That is one sweet rig. I have used these many times painting. Biggest cost would be moving it. But still a great rig as long as the hours are low.

·
3,734 Posts
The problem stopping at $4000 is someone would have "Ebay bumped" it to $4010

·
Balls Deep
4,548 Posts
This thing came from about three miles from home. I drove by it at least twice every day. I was hoping/not hoping my boss would buy it. He's been on a dirt moving mission the last three or four years. I've been telling him a pan is the right tool for the job for 80% of what hes been doing, but always blows it off. I told him about this one, but he didn't seem too interested. Which is stupid for him, vut goid for me, I don't want to work on it anyway!

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

·
Balls Deep
4,548 Posts
So, one of these showed up at the dealer here... what's the deal, did you sell it back to them? Did they end up with another one exactly the same? Did you move dirt and then trade it in on a new tractor?

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mine is at work at a buddy's farm, building a Jet boat practice track. With the rent he has already paid I could use about 6 more machines

RBB

1 - 20 of 24 Posts