Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Swamp Stomper
8,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
be there ealy, go home for turkey after that, I believe they collect toys for "toys for tots" and give a discounted price for the day if you give a toy...

it's probably the biggest day of the year at the Mounds...:BDR:

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,110 Posts
maybe.

·
DONUT LOVER
411 Posts
we'll be there!:woot:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I'll probably be there(wreck anniversary, haven't been to the mounds since), but my current vehicle isn't getting abused like my last ones. I'll be taking all bypasses and generally wheeling like a p***Y as to not break anything, and not get water in the diffs. Basically, just going to go watch others, as I only have my Daily driver.

·
Swamp Stomper
981 Posts

·
DrivewayJeeper
10,957 Posts
h8pvmnt said:
Thanks for the warning:D
Dont worry Ed, I wont be there now. I just found out I can't get the front diff of the ZJ rebuilt til after Thanksgiving. My buddy is leaving thursday for two week of hunting.

Oh well I'll be ready for some winter runs.....so watch out.:stan:

·
AKA Fall from Tree
702 Posts
Roadhouse said:
Starting going in '97 with the Swamp Stompers, but missed last year. I'll be back this year.
In what:sonicjay:

·
Dont Feed the Cyco
17,302 Posts
Tonka said:
my current vehicle isn't getting abused like my last ones. I'll be taking all bypasses and generally wheeling like a p***Y as to not break anything, and not get water in the diffs. Basically, just going to go watch others, as I only have my Daily driver.

Mine isnt my DD but we are in the same boat. I want to get home in 1 piece.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
im trying to head out there the day after thanksgiving. anyone goin there then?

·
give 'er sh*t ay?
1,029 Posts
idlike to join ya but i cant

1 - 20 of 81 Posts